1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bailey Would Love Your Vote!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Sep 1, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

and once again. He's movin on up soooooooooooo fast.

2. Rene

Rene New Member

voted again :eek: :eek:

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Heck we could all stop voting now and he would still win. LOL I'm kidding, nobody stop voting. Maybe he could break or make a record of most votes in the year or something. Vote vote vote. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Rene

Rene New Member

WOW over 300 votes go bailey

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

now, now, now, now, now.... don't jinx us! :) Bailey has lots of friends and family all over, so I think they are "lovin' him" right now.

But, I'm still worried that some votes are going to be removed (if they weren't already) cuz I asked some people to vote from work and that's not allowed (altho, that was just the first day(s) so we'll see).

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

No Jixies, You go boooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

7. Rene

Rene New Member

voted again

monster you said you asked some people to vote at work and that is not allowed? what do you mean?? sorry i'm slow it's a blonde thing

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

There is actually a rule on the board about not allowing offices to vote. I don't remember the details... I think it had to do with people not feeling like they could vote for whoever they wanted (more of a pressure thing). Honestly, I really didn't get the reason why, but it is posted... so I should have paid more attention.

Don't worry, I'm blonde too!! :)

9. Rene

Rene New Member

humm that doesnt make sence to me either but o well bailey is doing great. if my babies were in the contest i would ask for votes also isnt that kinda the point? GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBAAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEYYYYY

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Rene-Monster already shut them down, so everything is ok. If they ahve a computer at home they can vote if they wish to, but once only a day per computer. Bailey boy is doing great.

11. Rene

Rene New Member

bailey is doing great still :eek: :eek:

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

going there now. :eek:

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I don't think I've seen any dog get as much votes as Bailey. Good job. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Bailey is completely blowing away his competitors, GREAT JOB!!! :eek:

:D

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

that's only "at the moment"... I expect some votes to be taken away at the end of the month, due to the "office voting debacle" ....lol....

16. Rene

Rene New Member

still doing great

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How many people are in you office. even if they took off 100, you'de still win. :eek: :eek: :eek:

18. Rene

Rene New Member

wow 449 doing great

19. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Bumpin up for the pencil legged boy! :)

20. Rene

Rene New Member

you are to funny he is doing great in this contest how is he doing at home feeling better i hope