1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

biiiig news with our rotty charikiee!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nakoma_star, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

I have depression and am bi polar also. But I don't fly off the handle I have learned to control myself and when i do go over board i do not blame my disability on it.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against you im just posting my opinion. Also there are pics of my parents Rottweilers Benjie and Riot when they were pups on the the post thats titled old pics if you want to check them out.

2. Jas

Jas New Member

I think this discussion should be dropped now. It is apparent that Nakomastarr aka RottweilerInc is not taking in any of the advice & information from posters. Nor are they relaying any educational information to their parents or other family members (whoever it is that is involved) Not only are these people breeding dogs but if you look back they have had litters with their pet cats as well and have been told back then the same thing back then - SPAY & NEUTER pets. By the "we's" "I's" & "my's" maybe there are multi-persons involved sure, but this member has been around long enough to have seen the many posts on responsible breeding and the issues surrounding raising cats and dogs.

It is one thing to come on here and ask for information and assistance, but changing stories, user names, editing your posts afterwards and responding angrily to people who are trying to help does not sit well here and it only makes you look foolish. If you have a question sit down, type a draft post, express clearly what you are trying to say/ask and edit or reword UNTIL you feel you have:
    a) given all the facts
    b) explained your situation clearly
    c) have written clear and concise questions to be answered

Then start a thread and post.

You may not like all that you read in response but what one MUST remember it isn't a direct personal attack. Some people here feel very strongly about irresponsible breeding & raising of animals, many are involved in rescue/shelter work and have first hand knowledge of animal overpopulation problem, others spend years learning and raising animals by studying genetics, pedigrees, conformation, working ability etc and belonging to their breed club to preserve the breeds they love, all to see it go down the tubes by people who DO NOT take the time to do this correctly. PLEASE sort through, take the advice, sit down with your family or whoever is involved and help educate them. Info abounds the internet, you can type in any subject here or using a search engine for topics like- breeding, whelping, raising puppies, and print this info off to your family. Educate educate educate!

Thanks
    Jas

3. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

actually I have been listening to some of the things said here and we do not "BREED" our cats, our one cat is an indoor outdoor cat and ended up preg once, we thought she was again but she wasnt and has since been spayed, please do not make fase accusations If you do not know what you are talking about.

4. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Oki...everyone had their chance to post their opinion. I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.