1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bill 132 is killing me!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by ACO, Dec 10, 2005.

1. ACO

ACO New Member

Bill 132 has been in effect less than 2 months and already I'm ready to cry!! I can't believe what this is doing to my job. Mostly because the by law sucks but also because of people who are just too stubborn to comply. People are doing stupid things and risking the lives of their dogs just because they don't agree. I DON'T AGREE!! But I would never endanger the life of my baby by not complying. People are losing their dogs just because they're too stubborn to obey the law. I say fight the law but don't have your dog become a casualty of it.

[​IMG]