1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Birthday pics of Mickey & Tigger!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MyBabyShihPoo, Jun 7, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I promised I would post a few pics of Mickey & Tigger with their Birthday attire on, so here they are:

*Note: Unfortunately, in order to view the pic, you will probably have to do the right click, properties, copy URL, paste it into your browser, and go, routine once again! :roll:

Enjoy!!! :D

Tigger all decked out in his birthday outfit:

[​IMG]

Tigger with his birthday bandana on:

[​IMG]

(I have a difficult time getting good pics of Mickey...he always looks like a black blob, so these pics of him aren't all that great, but it'll still give you the general idea :wink: )

Mickey all decked out in his birthday outfit:

[​IMG]

Mickey with his birthday bandana on:

[​IMG]

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMGGGGGG!!!!!! LOL.... I loooooooooooooooooooooove those pics! :eek: hehe.... :lol: Did you get the birthday "clothes" at Petsmart? I noticed they had a section on birthdays.

Man, oh man, those were tooooooo cute. :y_the_best:

3. nern

nern New Member

Those are great pictures!! LOL. It does'nt look like they minded wearing those birthday hats at all. :lol:

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

That was my thought also, Nern!! :lol: Cuz Bailey sure as heck would have been rubbing alllllllll over the couch and pillows with that thing on! LOL

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yes, the outfits are from PetsMart, I got the very last birthday outfit left! Apparently they sell like crazy...probably to other crazy people like me!!! :lol:

Oddly enough, neither of them mind me putting "stuff" like that on them...they could care less quite frankly (which is great, b/c I have too much fun dressing them up every once and a while)! :D I've always been putting them in certain attire (hats, coats, boots, bandanas, etc.) since I got them, so that may contribute to their willingness to leave it on and not care too much about it! :0011:

I usually don't, and can't, leave things on them for too long simply because one will get curious as to what the other has on, and will proceed to rip it off...and vice versa! :mrgreen:

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

yea, I remember the visual you gave me before about one of them draggin the other around by the bandana! (I don't know whether to laugh or be terrified at that thought! hehe) :)

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh yes, I do remember that very well!!! I had just put the blue and red bandanas on them, took a few pictures, and told them "okay," which lets them know that they can get up and go play. I put the camera away, and as I was going to take off the bandanas I noticed the two of them dragging one another around by their bandanas! :shock: So yes, needless to say, I don't leave stuff on them for very long...and definitely not too tight so if they do decide to rip it off the other (before I get it off for them) it will come off easily!!! :D

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I LOVE those pictures!!!! Thank you for sharing!! I agree, they certainly don't look as though they minded getting all dressed up for their party! :D

9. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

AWE simply adorable! They do so well with clothes and accessories.
    They remind me so much of my Riley & Toby, black and white. AWE you gotta love that!! :lol:

So CUTE!

Riley & Toby's Mom
    :kiss_puppy:

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LOL...whenever I take Mickey and Tigger out for walks, or bring them somewhere, people are always joking around with me saying that I should rename them Ebony and Ivory!!! :lol:

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Wish I could see them, bet they are cute. Happy birthday to your boys.

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin~

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! I am so sorry you can't see the pics (I wish there was something I could do to make it so you can see them, but I am not real savvy when it comes to posting pics)! :(

13. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

oooooooo I cant c the pics either but the red xs r beautiful lol @[smiley: dog [1072]]

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin and Trixie~

I put the pics on a different site, and hopefully I can link to them...see if you can see them now:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

again... i repeat...... ditto.....

I can't get over how WHITE Tigger is now!! :)

Those babies of yours are so sweet... and sooo spoiled...hehe

16. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Awww, thanks Monster!!! You bet they are spoiled...they wouldn't have it any other way!!! LOL :wink: (Although, mommy won't let them get too spoiled, I've seen in other dogs what it can turn into...not a path I will take! :shock: )

The only disadvantage of him being so white is the fact that if he gets the slightest bit dirty (which he loves to do :x ), it really shows up on his coat! ...Oh well, that's what bath time is for! :lol:

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I see them now. Boy they sat so well for you too. Mickey looks good in purple colors. They would get sooooo babied over her here too. I see you're fighting the trying to photo the black dog thingy. I've heard a light in front will work. Very cute. Thanks for reposting them.

18. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: Yay, I'm glad you can finally see them! :eek: (I have yet to figure out why the pics won't work when I link to other sites I put them on... :x )

Isn't that what dogs are for?!?! hehe :lol:

Oh yes, it is quite the challenge...he always looks like a black blob in most pictures!!! ](*,) (Thanks for the light tip...I will DEFINITELY give it a try next time!!! :y_the_best: )

Thanks for all the compliments!!! :D