1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

bonsai kittens???

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by momma, Apr 30, 2004.

1. momma

momma New Member

has anyone heard of this? How gross, and to think that people do this to their animals. I thought that dying of fish is bad these people constrain growth so the kitten bones dont get any bigger than a kitten size.

The web sight is bonsai kitten. Please if you feel the same way i do after seeing this; it needs to stop.

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

this is a hoax...best thing to do is ignore this site cause they feed off the controversary. This site has been generating disgust from people for some time now...but it is a hoax

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I saw this as well, Its the most disgusting thing I've ever read. They said that they can shape the kitty to any form, and they use superglue to stop up the colon and urinary tract to limit the mess.

I don't know about yall but it was awful!

4. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

5. momma

momma New Member

wow there was a lot that has been done about this hey.
    Good, the problem is;
    Is what i was reading was that you could see this at (rotten.com) but all i typed in when i found it was kitten.
    I personally thought that i was going to see a breed of cat i didnt know of.
    Boy was i wrong. thanks for the info. good thing it was only a "joke" as sick as it was.

6. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Oh my goodness!
    I started to cry it was sooooooooooooo sad how could people actually shape poor little kittens like that!Good thing it was a joke.Also this joke was not very funny it was really sad.Oh and r the immortality devices also a joke or r they real?

7. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

Joke...ALL a joke. Sick joke...but still a joke.

8. Jennytoons

Jennytoons New Member

:cry: That's so sad! Thank goodness it was a joke! I didn't think it was funny at all! It was much more upsetting than funny.