1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Booger isn't frightened by the upstairs spirit

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, Jul 8, 2005.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

The house was completely rebuilt after the fire in '94 and yes, we had the place inspected before buying it.

Yes, I think I posted that around Halloween and asked others to share real-life spook stories.

As to having the house blessed, hubby and I aren't religous at all so the gesture would be meaningless to us.

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That was a scary story. It is bad enough to think there is a spirit in the house but to have one acutally touch someone is very frightening. I don't what I would do. From what you said, it sounds like the ghost came to your house from somewhere else.

That makes me think about the time lucidity and her roomate came to my house. lucidity always thought the spirit at their house liked her roomate very much form some reason. I can't remember why.

Anyway, while they were here they were standing in the upstairs hall and the light on the ceiling kept flickering very very fast. They called me to ask what was worng. I thought maybe it was a lightbulb about to burn out. After a little bit I turned it off. When they left, I turned it back on. It didn't flicker anymore and never flickered again. I didn't have to change the lightbulb until at least a year or two later. I felt maybe the ghost from their house followed them here and then left with them again.

I don't know if ghosts move around with people or not.

3. Michelle & Ruby

Michelle & Ruby New Member

Hello there! I haven't been around for a while.......but I've been lurking and reading all of your wonderful stories!

I knew it Cassie! I knew I loved your house for a reason!!! I'm completely fascinated by the paranormal.....and your orb photos are amazing!!! I've never seen or experienced anything in my life, but I believe, especially when I read a story like yours or Lucidity's. I'm in love with a show called "Most Haunted" from Great Britian. They have loads of orbs caught on film, and some terrifying noises and other phenomenon from ancient castles and other haunted locations. Fascinating!!!

Good luck in your new home........and if Booger is okay there, you will be too!!

Peace
    ps Ruby says "Hello" to everyone!!

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Well, this is our third week here and no bumps in the night. The phone is a little odd...it'll ring once and my caller ID won't report any number, but I learned that my clock pendulum isn't swinging because the clock isn't level.

Booger loves sleeping up there during nap time and aside from the first night jitters with her up there, all is fine. I think she sensed Donna up there that first night and it startled her but she is now totally comfie with it now.

Next thing to do is take my camera back up there and take more photos to see if the orbs are still there. I've been avoiding doing that, can you guess why? heheheh. LOL I'm such a wuss

5. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

We get light flickers. Especially bad flickers while I was hammering a nail into one particular wall. I don't know why though. I personally think that Donna was warning me that I was nailing too close to a power conduit in the wall because the nail had barely penetrated the drywall. I mean the second I began hammering, the lights flickered. And when I stopped, they flickered for about 30 secs longer. And I was trying to put the nail about parallel with a light switch.

I whole heartedly think that Donna is protective.

6. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

wow. I'm glad shes a good spirit. You hear so many horror stories about those ones that try to hurt you or drive you out. Its nice to have a gardian angel.

7. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

check out the holloween forum in the general section

8. pepto

pepto New Member

your pictures and stories are interesting. you should post them on the Fortean Times message boards in the 'it happened to me' section. there is some intelligent discussion there.

http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/index.php

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I just happened to remember about something that happend a few years ago.

One of my son-in-laws saw a vision one night while he was sleeping of his kitty coming to him during to say goodby and then walking away through the wall and disappearing.

The next morning he and his family discovered that their kitty had passed away during the night in another room at their house.

Anymore happenings with Booger and ghost, Cassie?

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

No, everythings been quiet and Booger loves to sleep and play up there.

11. lil96

lil96 New Member

I have pictures with the orbs on them in front of an old church and at first I was showing everyone and was all creeped out, but then my husband (a photo expert) told me it was either dust or water particles on the lens or in the air depending on how they were shaped, to prove this he actually put some dust on one of his cameras, then at another times he took a picture when it was dewy (sort of like misty)
    and usually I totally believe all ghost stories but I think most of your stuff can be explained, like as I was reading through the post when you said the gf clock stopped I instantly thought about the chain (i have a friend, who has to do this occasionally) and the nailing thing seems like a short somewhere.
    the radio stuff, the seems a bit crazy though!!
    I have to dig up those pictures to show everyone, but it will be difficult bc the pics were from last Feb (when I lived in Germany) and so I have to search through the other hard drives (not hooked up to this computer).
    but good luck with donna!