1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by True_Pits, Sep 21, 2004.

1. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

This is where I need to learn more about pedigrees and bloodlines - so Whopper is a mastiff/apbt cross?

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yes Whopper is. That makes my dog 2/128 mastiff or 1/64
    I think if I did that right.

3. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

Outside Kennel

TP: I'm assuming from the pics I've seen... you keep your dogs outside??

If so what does your setup look like? do you have pics? I've seen some pretty cool designs at various websites. How much yard space do you have? I'm thinking about creating a outside habitat (fenced in kennel) for my dogs and future dogs for the cooler months. That' away they dont have to be couped up in the house all year round. How much space do you allocate them?

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yes my dogs are housed outdoors and I have a female thats my inside dog. I don't have anything elaborate really. For the dogs space right now I'm only using about a 45x30 space. I have 3 kennels (two 8x13 one 6x10) also a 4ft kennel thats 8x10. And a chainspace 7ft chain. I had another chainspace set up last year when i needed it..lol Dont have the dog anymore.lastyear I was actually using twice as much space. Thats about it. They get to run around in the fenced yard and swim in the pool they like that. I also have a springpole set up for them, they really love that.