1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

breed choice

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Aug 4, 2004.

1. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

Mastifs :eek: i love them. my pup is half maastif and just likes to lounge around all day, cept when its time to eat.

2. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

The Pyr in the Av photo is Beau, he's still a pup at just 1 year of age. All of mine are great with the grandchildren, gentle giants for sure. They WILL come and get you if the baby has a stinky diaper though, there IS a limit to just what they'll take! Ear puppling, tail pulling, using them as jungle gym...all ok, but they fraw the line at a stinky diaper~ :lol:

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Sargesmom - I was asking because my sister's sister-in-law was looking into getting a new dog. Her husband brought home a puppy without asking first, but it was a husky-wolf mix of some sort. Since she has small children, a cat, and a Pomeranian, she was thinking this breed of pup would not work out. She wanted to research breeds, but really all she said was she wanted a "bigger" dog (bigger than a Pom is just about anything) that's good with kids.

4. Maori

Maori New Member

I also agree for The Great Pyrenees. I so belive they are the "Gentleman of the Mountain".

Nice pics of your "companions" pyrmom.

5. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Thank you. I do love my furry kids~ "beasties" that they sometimes are!

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Yes, I will have to continue to live in my delusion where I believe that I will someday find a Tibetan Mastiff and a Great Pyr that are being given away for free. To me. :shock: It could happen. :shock: well, crap. Probably not. :?

7. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Darge'smom, I forgot to tell you that I have a friend who is quite involved in Pyr rescue and she sometimes places them for no fee (depending on HER expenses). Only problem might be that we are both in FL.