1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cat food for cats with sensitive systems

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nano, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried blue or blue buffalo cat food and what do you think of it? I have a cat with a sensitive digestive system that throws up pretty often. I have tried different foods, the lately of being purina one for sensitve digetive systems, and he throws that up, too. He is a healthy and active cat, but just has that one particular problem. All my cats go to the vets regularly for their checkups and immunizations,and he healthwise checks out fine. I have one cat who craves greens, and was going to go and buy him some "cat grass". Will this make my other cats digestive problem worse if he gets ahold of it and eats it, too?