1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cat has breast cancer

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mechanix, Aug 20, 2004.

1. horse_child

horse_child New Member

Oh mechanix, i'm so sorry. You did what was best for her and she's in a happier place now. I know you made her last few weeks all worth it. Time will heal and the nice thing is you have Nitro to heal with.

2. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Suzy will be greeted by my Milo who passed in June and by the many other who passed before her.

3. Mechanix

Mechanix New Member

We are not sure what was wrong with Honey, she started acting wierd on a friday night seemed ok saturday until the evening she was sick. We decided to take to the vet on monday since there were none open on sunday. we checked on her around noon and she was sleeping, we went to get lunch came back and she was gone. :( She didnt seem to be that sick. There are a couple of pictures of Nitro and Suzy if you click the www below. We will post more as soon as we get our scanner out of storage.

4. vene

vene New Member

Cute pics of your babies including the human! I love the pic of the day! :qm1:

5. Ginger

Ginger New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your Suzy, I hope you and Nitro feel happier soon.