1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cat Pukes after eating...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by justchil, Apr 20, 2005.

1. yogi

yogi New Member

Tabbylover, much thanks for the assist.

I will try to get the remaining 10 on the board. again thanks.[/img]

2. yogi

yogi New Member

Tai Li Cameo Manx bobtail

[​IMG]

3. yogi

yogi New Member

TaiLi Cameo Manx bobtail

Thought I would try one more pic.
    This is Tai Li, 2 year female Cameo colored Manx bobtail. [​IMG]

4. vene

vene New Member

Great pics of KC and Tai Li! :eek: :eek: :eek: Keeps the pics coming and don't forget to enter them in our next photo contest! :mrgreen:

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

how wonderful!!! love the pic, love the kitties!!! keeep em coming...more! more! :kiss_heart:

6. TabbyLover

TabbyLover New Member

Yay yay yay yay!

Great job! Love your kitties, can't wait to see the rest of the animal kingdom!

:eek: :lol: :wink:

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Great pictures! They are both adorable, can't wait to see the rest of your bunch :D

8. yogi

yogi New Member

kittie pics of the girls.

These are just 2 of my shy girls. The do fine with a camera but you would never know if guests are over, all there we see is a trail of dust as they disappear. I will hopefully get the rest on the site this weekend if I can take out time.

9. yogi

yogi New Member

here are a couple from this weekend

[​IMG]Powder with his mom Tai Li.[​IMG] Tsunami, she is my oldest female. Black & White Siamese/domestic mix. Real talker....

10. yogi

yogi New Member

Vene,well here we go again

Snap fish and click on photo when enlarges right click on then click on properties and copy url. then here click on img then paste url then click img again. So what did I do wrong?.

11. Bente

Bente New Member

Re: here are a couple from this weekend

Hmm... I don't know what you've done wrong, but this looks loke an odd link to me:
    http://images.snapfish.com/3438234%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2347%3D75%3A%3D%3C73%

I quoted you, and copyed the link into another window, but the page didn't show up. I know that the link has to end on .jpg but personaly I use photobucket, so I don't know how to use snapfish :0011:

Hey! Can we get some experts on this case?? Right away please!!!

(Okay, I am eager to see pictures...So what? :mrgreen: )

12. Bente

Bente New Member

Or maybe I'm wrong... This is your URL to the Tai Li picture:
    http://images.snapfish.com/3437936323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2347%3D75%3A%3D%3C73%3DXROQDF%3E2323838458574ot1lsi
    It doesn't end on .jpg, but it still works...

But here's an idea, what about starting a new topic? I think this is a little off the original topic about the cat who puked :mrgreen: