1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

CAT WONT EAT OR DRINK, PLEASE HELP B4 TOO LATE PLZ READ POST

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mr.Roo, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Mr.Roo

Mr.Roo New Member

ok, so my cat has been acting very strange lately. For the last few days my cat has been under my bed not coming out for food or to do his bathroom bussiness, i dont understand what is wrong!? When he comes out from under the bed he will look at his food, sniff it and then look away, does he have a cold or something?? When he sees me he will purr alot ( which is normal) but he wont move or walk or roll over like he normally would. So he comes out and then goes back under the bed, i dont get it, and i dont think he is eating or drinking or using the bathroom!!??? im really worried about my kitty. Today when i looked under the bed to see him, he purred, like usaul, and then he actulley came out from under the bed, so i walked with him into my kitchen, (which isnt far from the bedroom) , and we walked to the door and he wanted to go outside, my guess is to do is bathroom stuff, but its raining, great, just great. So i really wanted him to go out b/c maybe thats why hes sick and has been acting strange, but i put him outside under my deck where he likes to go, and when i checked later he was just sitting down in his spot, where i put him. I brought him to the litterbox and he just looked in and walked away, ( he likes outside better), but maybe his litterbox had one to many droppings for his liking? idk. So after this event he went back under the bed and i brought him his food and he actulley seemed like he wanted it! yay? He walked closer to me when i brought the food and water under, and sniffed it with his nose. I belive he ate alittle food, and then i just left him with the food and water..NOTE: this all happened within 30mins ago...after i brought the food, i went online to seek help...anyway...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME AND MR.ROO!!! IDK what to do, i read some forms and the vet sounds alittle useless (no offense) and i really dont wanna sink thousands into my kitty but i really wanna know whats wrong and if hes gonna be ok!? PLEASE HELP. thanks everyone !!!!

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi and welcome to Auspet. Sorry for the late reply. There are too many reasons why one of our fur animals may not be well and the only way to find out would be to see the vet. How is he doing?

3. Chezza

Chezza New Member

IMO Take your cat to the vet before it IS too late.. :?