1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Catnip

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Obelix, Aug 15, 2004.

1. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

LMAO love the pictures! love the toes spread thing in Gingers pics hehehe tooo cute!

Lex also likes catnip.. he rarely gets it- mostly coz i forget to get any lol it's just as well. he's crazy enough without it. :shock:

2. Ginger

Ginger New Member

vene - My floors may be in good condition, you should see my sofa! :wink:

Pudcat looks so sweet laying down like that, he does look like my Tango

3. vene

vene New Member

I love Pudcat's pic! :eek: Pudcat looks practically melted into the rug.

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

okay...starry...why didnt you enter that picture of pudcat in the contest. totally, totally cute. i did a double take...like, uh...oh my goodness!!! look at the kitty!!! :eek: :m33:

5. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Ginger and Starry - Your cats are adorable. Pudcat looks like a very laid-back fellow.

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

p.s. :p he looks like he is diving into a pool!! i wonder if there is a way that you can edit the picture and combine it with a pool? or flying in the air!! :0011: =P~

7. vene

vene New Member

That's a neat idea Lynn. Can we edit pics this way for our photo contests?

8. Starry

Starry New Member

Aww, thanks for your lovely comments about Pudcat, even though I'm biased I do think he is photogenic!!

:lol: Great idea! I'll have to have go at that. And I think he is melting into the carpet Vene - it's been really muggy here over the past month or so 8)

I don't think I had this picture when we did the photo comp, it's fairly recent - maybe next time :D

9. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i couldnt resist.

[​IMG]

10. halaroo

halaroo New Member

LOL EternalFlame! The picture looks great. You're awesome. :eek:

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

LMAO LMAO LMAO....i am so glad i didnt have water, or some kind of liquid in my mouth when i clicked on this topic!!!!! :D :m39: :0017: cause it would be all over me, you, and whatever else was around. that is hysterical. i think that is the funniest picture ive ever seen!!! :0023:

:y_the_best: :m11:

12. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

rotflmao :lol: :eek:

i'm glad! hehe the swimming pool pic wasnt the greatest quality heh but it gets the point across. *giggles* :0020:

13. nern

nern New Member

That was great EternalFlame! LOL :lol:

14. Starry

Starry New Member

:m39: I love it! That is so funny Eternalflame!

Pudcat - the world's first (and only) Olympic Diver!! :lol:

15. vene

vene New Member

LMAO EternalFlame! :mrgreen: