1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cats on tables

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Oct 8, 2004.

?

Do you allow your cats to climb on your tables?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. karen_80

karen_80 New Member

Your cats SLEEP at night???! ;)

Mine are allowed anywhere except the kitchen counters. Which I'm sure they're on when I'm out or in bed because sometimes I find tongue prints in a dirty frying pan. :roll:

2. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

my little fur-lings aint allowed on tables here... hub goes NUTS when he finds kitty hair in the food by mistake and so is very adament about not allowing them on the tables.

-course... we only have the one table in the living room we eat from. *eyes shift* anyway, they aint allowed on the counters either.

theres too much they could just 'help themselves' to if were werent watching sometimes.

LOL all this time i been referring to both of them. Raz isnt even aware of the kitchen counter yet- tho he knows about the coffee table heh

3. nern

nern New Member

I don't but only because they tourment my guinea pig so I have to keep him in my room with the door shut. The guinea pig is temporarily in another room right now (because I moved Ritchie into my room) so they can sleep with me if they want to for now. Bean likes to sleep right on my pillow wrapped around my head. The other night he slept like this but with his head on my head purring in my ear and his arm around my neck. It was the cutest. I wish I could have had someone take a picture.

4. vene

vene New Member

That is so cute Nern! I love it when all the cats snuggle in bed with me!