1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this article

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

This was on my msn homepage. Thought it was interesting. I copied it from a page online.

Puppy shoots Florida man,

deputies say
    Dog put paw on gun's trigger as owner tried to kill him

The Associated Press
    Updated: 3:52 p.m. ET Sept. 9, 2004PENSACOLA, Fla. - A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver’s trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn’t find them a home, according to the sheriff’s office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies — one in his arms and another in his left hand — when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff’s report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford’s home, said sheriff’s Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

I must say GO PUPPYS :eek:

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yep, this article is all over the dog forums today. Thats one smart pup.

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OOOOOOOOOH
    MYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

That is amazinggggg!
    And that man should be shot someplace other than his wrist! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

4. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

It was all over Fox news tonight ,running in the lower ...My husband and I both said at the same time "GOOD FOR YOU PUPPY ,SHOOT HIM AGAIN ! "

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

All I gotta' say is, he got what he deserved!!!!!!!!!!

Some people just disgust me! :x

Go for it again, pup! :D