1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Check out this littly Cutey!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jody, Jun 23, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

We have gerbils and they all have names to!
    Stump (because he has no tail) Bob & Sally
    :mrgreen:

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

No special kind of mouse - just your regular mice! Actually, the pet stores call them "fancy" mice but that really only refers to their color.

Jamiya

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

My brother has rats. around ten of them. He learned fast to separate the males from the females. He names them funny names like buckwheat, beto(hispanic sounding) He really loves them.

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Rats make awesome pets. They say rats are more like dogs, while mice are more like cats.

Someday I want a male rat and I am going to name him Mr. Wiggins.

Rats and mice are very social, so you always want to have more than one. Well, except sometimes male mice are territorial and won't allow other male mice to share their cage - so if you don't want a ton of babies he has to live alone. Bo (the daddy mouse) now lives alone. I tried to reunite him with his sons when they were 5 weeks old, but it didn't work out.

Jamiya

5. Jody

Jody New Member

Mice, Gerbils or anything that are small, yes I can understand about naming them, but holy moly sam, you name your plants :shock: . My god, what is this place coming to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: