1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Chocolate Labs Not My Best Friend

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by danido602, Jun 23, 2005.

1. maxkicker

maxkicker New Member

agreed!

2. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I'm not saying none of this is the dog owner's fault. What I am saying is that as a parent, you are responsible for your child. It seems that too many people don't want to take responsibility but expect everyone else to be responsible for them. If you don't want your kid to get hurt, watch them, or know where they are and don't let them play near a strange dog. If that is too inconvenient, then hire a sitter or don't have kids at all. I'm just saying that b/c where I live, there have been 3 child deaths in like a year, all unattended children, like around 3 yrs old, and people wanted to start banning large breed dogs. Well....I have a large breed dog and that really irritated me b/c I don't want to potentially lose my dog b/c some idiot didn't watch their kid. It just pushes my buttons b/c I go to great lengths to keep my dogs contained and out of trouble, but sometimes it is impossible when the parents just let their kids do whatever. I had one dog who was not very people friendly and kids would run up to him and jump on him and I'd have to try to run away yelling "he's not friendly, go away!" and the parents would do nothing (if they were even there) yet it would be my fault if he snapped at one of the kids. Sorry to rant, I've just had a lot of experiences with unsupervised kids. But bottomline, parents are responsible for their kids no matter where they are (maybe not legally but if you want your kid safe, that is your responsibility).