1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Cichlids.......any good? i need opinions and advice

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Trickster, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Besides all the other stocking lists ive posted (7) im still deciding, im back to thinking Chiclids (I know i cant spell). Is getting them any good? And can i put more then 1 in a tank, (DIffrent types). Anything special cichlids need? Besides Chiclid salt. i need advice and help, and i want the biggest chiclid that fits in a 10 gallon. I need opinion on chiclid tanks and if its a good idea or not, and special needs that are needed

2. Trickster

Trickster New Member

I was thinking of putting a Dwarf Cichlid by itself. I only have 10 gallon so i need help on deciding on a cichlid. Maybe 2 dward cichlids???

3. hooterhead

hooterhead New Member

i wouldn't put any cichlids in a 10 myself. i son't kow much about dwarves so i'm not the one to answer that. but other smaller cichlids need a tank of at least 30 gal i think. correct me if i'm wrong. so maybe dwarves but you'll need to check on that

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

actually, a dawrf would work. another type of small cichlid you can look into is a ram