1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Close up! (he likes the camera)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by zarate, Jun 2, 2006.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

2. vene

vene New Member

Ypu did it right the first time. Click the image box, paste the url address then click the image box again.

[​IMG]

He's definitely a cutie pie! :eek:

3. zarate

zarate New Member

Oh, lol. Ok. thanks for that.
    Sorry I didn't mean to double post either.
    And I got him to lose weight by using Science Diet Light, and instead of making the dog leave him alone, I let them play fight. It used to annoy Cynder, but now he's the instigator! So he's also been more active as well. He's got about 4 months to lose some more weight so he can run faster because by then my daughter will be mobile!!!

4. vene

vene New Member

I wish I can get Pumpkin to be more active! :wink: Great job on getting Cynder to lose weight! :y_the_best: What does Cynder think of the baby and any pics of her to share?

5. zarate

zarate New Member

Cynder doesn't usually pay a whole lot of attention to her, but if I'm sitting on the couch holding the baby he will sometimes jump up there with us, and he has to lay right next to her. One day she got a fist full of hair! But she didn't pull it, he was close enough she could feel him, and she's just starting to be able to control her little hands
    [​IMG]

6. vene

vene New Member

[​IMG]

You have a beautiful little gal there! So much hair, I'm jealous! :mrgreen: Holy Mackeral. Look at the size of the frog, lol! That is so cute that Cynder has to lay next to her. I can totally relate to the fist full of fur. My daughter does that as well. All my kitties adore her and let her pet them. With my 3 year old son, they just run away half the time. They can usually detect when he's up to no good. :roll:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Both of your babies are beautiful. :mrgreen: That is the biggest frog I have ever seen. LOL :shock:

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Your baby is so cute and so is your kitty. I agree, that is one humongous frog. :mrgreen:

My Socks is a chubby little rascal. I mix diet food in with her regular food but it doesn't seem to help. Most of the diet stuff is at the bottom of the bowl when the food gets low.

9. zarate

zarate New Member

LOL.
    Sunset I guess your kitty knows what the good stuff is and that's what she wants to eat! The fattening foods are always the best, I guess that's true in the cat world as well.

10. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

What pretty babies (fur and not lol)! Cinder looks like my Sabrina--from what i can tell. Sabrina gets right on the camera too. But she's little and Copper is the fatty that's on a diet!