1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Condolances for my MIL please...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, May 2, 2005.

1. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

:D I like them a lot, I have a friend in California but hes from Ireland originally and so had never seen them before, the first time he saw one he thought it was really 'interesting' and cute...then he saw the tail and freaked out, hes terrified of rats and the tail is similar, now every time he sees one he runs into the house.

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Well, the ones in those pics do look rather cute but I donno....I've seen many of them up close and personal and 'cute' is not a word I would use to describe them. They look more like over sized rabid rats LOL But one interesting thing about them is that their young cling to their backs. You can see this in one of those pics.

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I think they are also marsupials, they initially carry the young in a pouch, someone told me once that if you ever see one thats been hit by a car at the side of a road you should check theres no babies in there.

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

OMG, this is just TOOOO cute! I was checking out the local shelter websites for available adoptees for mom and found Nova...a beautiful little gal about 6 months old. She and Booger could be sisters, they look so much alike! I absolutely love here eyes! I wish hubby would let me get just one more....

Meet Nova:

[​IMG]

5. nern

nern New Member

I'm sorry for the loss of Polly. Your mother sounds like a very sweet person.
    Nova is a doll. :wink:

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Nova aka "Booger II" :mrgreen: She is adorable! :eek: Any chance Booger might actually get a sister??

7. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

what pretty eyes!

8. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Bente, no way will hubby allow it. I've already tried and tried.

9. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww, that's too bad. Maybe you can sneak her in while he is out driving, and when he comes home you make sure he only sees one cat at the time. If you're lucky he won't see the difference between them :mrgreen:

10. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Then Nova could be Booger's Aunt! Her eyes are awesome!

11. vene

vene New Member

Nova is a doll! :eek: