1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Copper ... bad, bad boy!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Jan 14, 2006.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

That's great news! Hopefully it will continue. So I guess it was the litter he was protesting against then?

Don't worry about him not eating. If they are otherwise healthy, a cat will not starve themselves to death. He's probably just showing you that he's unhappy with the food. He'll eat when he realizes that's all he's getting.

2. eman

eman New Member

that is great!! :eek: :y_the_best:

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is great news. Hope that solves your problem.

I was at Sam's Club a few weeks ago and bought two big containers of cat litter. It is the same litter I buy at the grocery store but when I put it in the litter box, it looked different. It was lighter and the granuals seemed different. It was Tidy Cat scoopable litter.

I don't think my kitties like it. Off and on I find a little bit of poop outside the boxes. I scoop every day. Maybe it is because of the new same litter.

After reading your dilemma, coppersmom, I think I will go out and get the stuff at the grocery store and see if that helps.

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Copper Update:
    I found a puddle of pee in his favorite corner of the kitchen. (I didn't set any boobie traps) BUT I checked the two boxes that still had the clumping scented litter and they have not been used. That means that both cats are using the one box and I guess it was "full". Needless to say I dumped and cleaned it and now am off to buy more litter for all of the boxes. So I really can't get mad at him. Once again, I've been outsmarted by my animals. :roll: