1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Crayfish

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Aug 30, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Well im planning on catching 2 or 3 crayfish from the river down the road for my 5g... Im excitied lol..

My friend thinks we can paint one blue with spray paint!!!!! HE willd die wont it!!!?

2. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I would guess he would from the toxics lol. bad idea might pollute water too.

3. M_wm

M_wm New Member

lol ya i was thinking of water polution hes like nahhh we will let the paint dry... lol were not going to paint a crayfish dont worry :mrgreen:

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

What Do crayfish eat? Like Feeder fish or something.. I read they dont eat alot a peice of meat the size of there pinchers will last one week but im wondering if they can catch the feeder by themselfs?

5. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

In a small enough tank (definately a 5 gallon), they should be able to catch their own feeders. If not just kill then and overnight they should dissapear. I had one 4/5 incher in my 10 gallon awhile ago. I fed him fish and Goldfish Flakes. He also favored worms once in awhile.

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Fishkin i was just lookin at ur sig and did u just get the Large Mouth Bass? And the Sheep Head? :?:

8. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

I just got the Yellow Perch and Sheephead.

9. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Never Heard of a Sheep head before. I was just on ur site its lookin awesome man :y_the_best:

10. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Really? Thanks man, I didn't think anybody ever went to it anymore ( :cry: ) Well I guess I need to update now with more pictures.

11. M_wm

M_wm New Member

LOL ur Pirahna ate thro ur shirt! :lol: :m30:

12. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Yup one snap of the jaw. Btw convicts are too hard to right about lol ignor wut i said at the end.