1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy Chi color

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by sandangel, Apr 28, 2004.

1. sandangel

sandangel New Member

My 12 week old Chi started out black and then went to a black brown and now is a very dark brown with a black stripe down the middle of her back!!!!!!!

I love the deep brown, i hope she stays this way :) It's not the regular chocolate color it is very very deep brown
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Nice. It just may stay that color. May even lighten more. You'll know better when she is near a year old. I love the brown chi's with green eyes.

3. sandangel

sandangel New Member

I love the dark brown chi's too!!!!
    I was actually looking for a brown one when I found Sophie(black) and I took her because she was super cute with a great personality. her turning brown was just a suprise :eek: