1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Day two....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Thanks. I needed a good laugh....

Yeah, Little Jamiya was quite ticked off, she can't fit through the 1" holes in the chikn wire....he he he.... She'll be the one on "Pups gone wild" as soon as she hits adolecence!

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

heh just make sure she doesn't do a little bum wiggle for the camera too. That could ruin her rep. hehe

3. Nik

Nik New Member

LMAO :mrgreen: This is too funny, besides the sad bits, sorry :( , but the rest is soo great!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hey! I have never got my head stuck in a chain link fence! (Yet.) My sister once got her arm stuck behind the couch - does that count? :lol:

Jamiya

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

My son got his finger stuck in the end of a Nerf gun, had to use butter to get it out. But, no chain link fences here.