1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Do you kiss your dogs?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jules, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I kiss my dogs and cats all the time. Heck, I kiss the mice when they hold still long enough. And I do let the doggies kiss back - but they must confine their kisses to ears and hands and such. :)

Jamiya

2. Rene

Rene New Member

I always kiss my babies sebastain wakes me up every morning with little kiss's my son love doggie kiss's more then i do he lets them lick his whole face all the time and we also have to watch for litter kisses. Even our new kittens butters and fonzi give us kisses it is so cute they lick your nose and lip then bite the crud out of it lol

Rene

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

heehee, Harley is a kissing monster!! She can never get enough kisses from me. I love to kiss the wrinkles on the top of her head. They are SOOOO Cute!!

If she wants you to play with her, and you aren't paying attention to her she'll jump on the couch and be ALL OVER you with kisses and nudges. She's hilarious.

My mom is kinda weird around her cause of her breed, (UGH!) but my step dad loves her! When he was over a while ago, he was just standing there and Harley just jumped up in the air to kiss him on the cheek. It was hilarious!! She is afraid to jump (what a wimp) but when boys are involved, no mountain is too high for her. She's such a flirt!!

4. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :y_the_best:
    :kiss_her:

of course, when I first got Max I didn't at first now both of them all the time my little Rosco has a little cat tongue it is so tiny but cute..... :kiss_her:

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL, 2pyrs. You don't have to kiss them on the lips. I usually kiss the dogs on the tops of their heads. Cats and mice, too, now that I think about it. Kissing a mouse on the nose is just asking for a few extra holes in your lip!

I think I do kiss the cats on the nose sometimes, but cat noses are not as wet and slimy as dog noses.

Jamiya

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I think everyone kisses there pets even if they dont like to admit it i am always kissing my dogs mind i dont like it when the pup tries sticking his tongue down my throat now thats a no no lol

mike

7. Jody

Jody New Member

Jasper and Miah love kisses all the time, so they get plenty of those, although I also avoid it when they give it back. :lol: :lol:

8. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

kisses

here's one of my grandaughter lexi getting ready to plant one on jack

[​IMG]

and here is jack geting ready to plant one on my youngest grandchild, Olivia

[​IMG]

9. nern

nern New Member

Deb: Those pictures are precious!

10. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

Samsintentions
    ok now I am grossed out. bottom of there tongue. Thank God elephants have trunks so you know which end your at. I remember one of them sucking face on me as a kid and to this day I make it a point to stay far away from elephants.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jamiya
    (LOL, 2pyrs. You don't have to kiss them on the lips. I usually kiss the dogs on the tops of their heads. Kissing a mouse )
    Dear little lips -hide the cheese. Mice ? Do mice have lips ? either way that has to be one very,very,very little pucker.If you were to lay one on my Pyer you would come back with a white beard and a mouth full of hair.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ddd0102
    (HECK YES!!! Who else loves you more! My husband actually kisses more then I do....sometimes I'm jealous! LOL.)
    Dear jealous you may wish to seek counseling for your cheating husband.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

charmedagain
    (sticking his tongue down my throat now that's a no no lol )
    Dear deep throat please be sure to keep your month shut while kissing your pets and plenty of mouth wash on hand.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarge'smom
    (I draw the line on his kissing of my feet )
    Dear athletes foot I hear Lotrimin AF
    helps clear up foot problems and I am sure your guy thanks you for not leaving toe jam in his mouth for the next guy he kisses on the face.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well on that note I am off to the bathroom for a good gargle.
    2pyrs

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Loved the pics of Jack!! he's actually STRRRRRRETCHIN for that kiss.... going in for the kill :) hehe

and 2pyrs.... LOL!
    I don't know whether to laugh hysterically at you.... or SNUB you for snubbin' us at kissing our pups! LOL :) :kiss_heart:

12. oso

oso New Member

YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS IS MY FIRST PET. I USED TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE W/ THEIR DOGS KISSING THEM AND BE LIKE EEWWW!, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE OSO, EVERYTIME HE PASSES BY ME, IM LIKE COME HERE MY BABY, HE'S SO HAPPY AND FULL OF KISSES =P~ . EVEN MY HUBBY LIKES TO CUDDLE W/ HIM. :love_y_t_much:

13. Rene

Rene New Member

2pyrs your are to funny LMAO

14. Jody

Jody New Member

Has anybody seen the movie called "There's something about Mary" with Camerion Diaz in it? If you have then you'll know what I'm talking about when the old lady she is living with lets her dogs kiss her, tongue and all. :p