1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

do you look like your dog?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

With the recent articles on dogs and owners look alike I'm conducting my own poll (can't figure out how to do a poll). On another dog board out of the 20 or so responses nobody looked like their dog.

I have a whitish GSD....I'm not blond - I should be gray but I refuse so I'm brunette (naturally of course :roll: ...but I am brunette by nature).

We do both have brown eyes...her nose is pointy mine isn't, her ears are large and pointy mine aren't).

Do you look like your dog(s)? I don't[/code][/quote]

2. winnie

winnie New Member

Well Ipersonally do not think I look like my dog, however my cousin thinks I do....she is a black lab...i dont know what she sees but ohwell....There is this guy I know at the dog park...he looks just like his dog...his dog is a Saint Bernard/AmericanEskimo mix...he is the hieght of an Eskimo, but looks just like a mini St.Bernanrd, and 25 pounds over weight(all giggly) hehe

3. I WISH! Casey is skinny with a big chest and all muscle! that would be nice... I have the chest, but that's about it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Susan

4. Shady_Babygurl

Shady_Babygurl New Member

HA lol well Im not BLUE lol but Foolish has a big head and my sister seems to think I have a big head too lol...Luna has blue eyes, so do I, Jack is 1 lb, chocolate, and about the size of a candy bar, I LOVE CHOCOLATE lololol well I might not LOOK like my dogs but I certainly am LIKE them in different ways. Foolish is tenacious, full of laughs, sleeps alot, lazy at times, and stubborn, SO AM I lolol Jack is loud, snappy, crazy, and ALL over the place at times, SO AM I lolol Luna is full of love, like kisses, hase tons of hair, is soft, loves kids, liked to run, and loves eating BBQ off the grill, lolol so Do I lololol I think when a person choses a breed, most of the time they find the qualitites and personality of a breed that matches them most. If I died and came back as an Animal I guess Id be a Pit Bull, Husky Chihuahua mix lololol ha ha ha

Here is a test to find out what type of dog you would be if you were a dog lol take it its kewl..

http://www.quizilla.com/users/CherryApple/quizzes/What Type Of Dog Are You?/

5. Shady_Babygurl

6. Shady_Babygurl

OMG I took the test and it says this!!

What Breed of Dog Are You?

Kim, you're a Pit Bull!

No bones about it, you're a commanding Pit Bull with a bite as big as your bark. Authoritative and aggressive, the power position is the only one for you — and you never have trouble making that crystal clear. Keep reading for more about your puppy personality...

Now that you know what breed of dog you are, find out if your dog's health measure up? Take the PEDIGREE Healthy Dog Test now and find out!

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

LOL, it said I was a bernese mountain dog. Boy was that a shock.

My poodle looks only like me in being femine. We are personality alike though. Everyone says my dog Rufus reminds them of my husband, personality wise. He has long brown hair. Longer than mine right now. Rufus's hair flows but its not long. I'd say maybe yes they do.

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

LOL I'm a Scottish Terrier

9. nern

nern New Member

Looks like I am a Collie. LOL.

10. Jules

Jules New Member

I have big eyes like one of my dogs- although his always look sooky, hope mine don't look like that! My other dog has brown shiny hair- like me, and we all have the same fashion taste... considering I choose their collars lol. I tend to think owners are more like their dogs personalities rather than their looks. I definately am similar to my dogs in regards we are all a bit shy, and we are all extremely affectionate and needy! We enjoy the simple things in life, like food and sunshine and sleeping and playing. We all are very loving and happy.
    My partner said the nicest thing to me last night... he said if he were a dog he'd want me to be his owner!! Schucks

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Jules: did you take the test? what were you? Let me clarify: the second test I was the loyal loving bernese mountain dog always with his nose to the grindstone, helping people, BUT the one above it, I was a rotweiler that is protective, has a mean side, but soft and loving on the inside. Oh yeah intimidating too. GGGRRRRpppuuuurrrr LOL that was funny.

12. Jules

Jules New Member

Yeah I did take the test... it said I was a Cocker Spaniel, it didn't say why, it just said that 35% of Cocker Spaniel's favourite fabric was leather!! Now I don't know about that.. I am not a big fan of leather- I try to avoid it where possible!!

13. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

i got a scottish terrier too!

14. winnie

winnie New Member

I'm a golden retriever...hehe

15. nern

nern New Member

In the first test I was a Rottweiler. :?

16. winnie

winnie New Member

Nern...i was also a Rotty in the first test

17. RottieZeus

RottieZeus New Member

I guess me and Zeus are meant to be. I took the first test and I am a Rottweiler. Wo Hoo!!!!!

18. Jody

Jody New Member

Yeah I'm a scottish Terrior to...... :lol: :lol:

Jody

19. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

LOL, I'm a

Samantha, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar.

I don't think I even know what a Bernese Mountain dog is!

20. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I was a Rottwieler too!! LOL. Guess I got the wrong dog then!! My dogs and I have similaritys. My husky is very bossy queen b type additude and well I cant lie me too!!! My poms are very affectionate which I am with my children but we dont look alike.