1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

does anyone know a good vet in the LA. area?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by mdman126, May 1, 2004.

1. mdman126

mdman126 New Member

i am looking for a good vet in LOS ANGELES (west side), my puppy is due for his third set of vaccination and i still have not taken him because of a bad experience we had with the clinic we went to before.
    the technician was in training and poked my puppy 9 times and still could not do the vaccination and i had to call the doctor to come in and do it.
    so if anyone knows of a good vet please let me know. thanks: gil

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I private messaged you.

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

When I saw this thread subject line, I thought "OH BOY! I HOPE PUTTIN HOOKS HIM UP!" :) hehe.....

Good luck, mdman! By the way... what kind of puppy do you have again?