1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dog beds

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by deb2950, Apr 9, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

In the 8 month we have been together , Jack has eaten his way through 3 dog beds! Today I found a site that sells dog beds that are suppose to be indestructable! To bad it took me so long to think to look for it before but I went ahead and ordered one. I will let you know how it is.

2. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

good luck.. hope it works :)

bella is a digger so every now and then she rips the cover at a seam but it's easy enough for me to sew it back together.

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thank goodness I don't have that problem. Mine like the ruff up the bed but have not ripped it as of yet. Sasha did rip an old pillow of mine, so I did not feel too bad. I liked it but time to move on right. Let us know what it looks like.

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

if only

he would just tear a hole in it ! He not only tears a hole he massacres it by ripping all the stuffing out! :shock:

5. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i hope for you that this new bed is indestructible :lol:

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Is this the same bed that honeybears posted about on the all dogs forum? If so another member emailed them and they guarantee your dog cant tear it up or they will give you a full refund.

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

dog bed

It is made of the same material but the one I ordered is custom made to fit into his crate. I hope this one works! :roll:

8. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

'

9. Shady_Babygurl

Shady_Babygurl New Member

My teacup Chi Jack loves his bed. It is a wrough iron sleigh bed with a canopy. It is soft, fits in with my whole cheetah theme in the house and big enough for him to get good and comfy on it.

[​IMG]

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Deb,
    that picture was precious!!!!!!!!!!!! he is tooooooo cute!! :) love the "do"!

11. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

dog bed update!

I received the dog bed several days ago and it is so far working out great! It seem very comfortable and is easy to keep clean. I just widh I would have thought of this before I wasted all that money on those other beds! :roll: