1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dog Park - first timer!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Mar 29, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Gosh, Rene....
    I don't even know where Oakley California is!....?????

2. winnie

winnie New Member

I love Huskys and have always wanted one, but latley i have been hearing and reading about Huskys attacking dogs at dog parks...are they normally dog agressive? I knew a Husky growing up and she lived with two other dogs, the husky was the sweetest thing and the two other dogs hated anything with four legs...so i find this weird....anyone have any input?

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I was told that they have a very high prey drive. So not to put them together with small animals. This came from a woman that does husky rescue. They love to find ways out of their enclosures too. Being they love to run and roam. Thats a huge reason why many end up at the shelter. They are out roaming. So if you do get one make sure you have very high and secure fencing.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin is absolutely right! :y_the_best: Huskies have an EXTREMELY strong instinct to chase things (ESPECIALLY small animals). I wouldn't place a husky with a small breed dog, but most huskies at our shelter do well with dogs their own size.

And, as Puttin mentioned, a VERY well secured yard is an absolute must with this breed!

Hope you have a nice weekend! :D