1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Doggy Daycare.. anyone take their dogs there?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by TeddysMom, Apr 6, 2005.

1. TeddysMom

TeddysMom New Member

I take my 20wk Shih-poo puppy to daycare twice a week. It's at the same place where he goes for training classes.

Teddy loves it. He runs and plays all day, when I pick him up at the end of the day he is already sleeping in the car on the way home and usually sleeps through the rest of the evening. It gives him the oppurtunity to socialize with other dogs and gives me a break twice a week LOL... Plus if I have to run errands afterwork I can take my time and don't have to rush home as he can stay at daycare until 7pm.

I would love to take him there everyday but it's a bit expensive.

Anyone else take their puppies/dogs to daycare?

2. WinniPoo

WinniPoo New Member

I would bring Winnie in a heartbeat, but there is no place close to us. She would have a ball. Besides she may learn some manners. She has the run of our house. She doesn't know she is a D-O-G.

3. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

I work at a kennel that offers day care, and I take my Olsen to work with me sometimes so he can play with the other dogs. It's a wonderful opportunity for most dogs. But Olsen is stuck up. He works as a therapy dog, and I guess he thinks he's too important or something to socialize with just regular dogs. There is one little Cairn terrier he enjoys playing with, but the rest of them? Nope, don't want to.

4. LadyT

LadyT New Member

I want to take my dog to a doggy day care, but my dog is crazy, they may kick him out :lol: