1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dogs and Ghosts

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by StormyWinter, Jul 14, 2004.

1. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

For sure, you don't want to get him freaked, or thinking in any way he is different because of it. But it would be very interesting to know for sure, if this person can guide him gently.

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I agree! I have to admit I am really curious. Plus, in a strange way, I dont feel so alone anymore!

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

He would probably feel alright talking to this dr. knowing she knows others like him. A person can definatley do things while dreaming too. I was thinking about that while working today. I thought back to this aweful dream I had where I was kidnapped and was going to be raped and murdered. In my dream there was a tall black man that opened the door to the room I was in and I jumped up to run to another door in my dream. I did this in reality too, but ran to my closet door. My husband was really the one that opened the door and saw the look on my face. He thought I was going after a gun or something. God I was freaked out. I awoke standing by the closet door.
    I really do think he could benifit from the talks. He may even be able to talk this out and have whatever is bothering him move on. Maybe.

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

He never seems to be bothered by the dreams really. He only gets agitated if we ask too many questions and it seems like we aren't understanding him. Then he gets a little frustrated. Unless of course, he is reliving some wartime past then I would imagine he IS bothered by it!

5. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

one dog at our barn will sit at this one spot and bark her head off, there was some myth that some one died there or something. but yet it is a weird dog......thats why i love her so much.....out of everyone there im the only one that pays attention to it so when i get there she runs and jumps up so happy to see me. If i go anywhere she follows me, once i had to go feed a horse and i went past the shock line that was put up because they would go after the horses and she knows its there and she is scared of it, she still folowed me after getting shocked, aww.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

Ok I finally read everything, I have so many creepy stories from when I was a kid it is unbeleivable. But I just had to ask my bf about that physics stuff because he is getting his phd for physics right now so I just had to get his 2 cents. Here is what he said
    it is the socalled vacuum energy (my bf hasn't read that book, but knows the theory)
    einstein invented it and called it the cosmological constant. it is needed in the equations of general relativity to make the universe flat (that means that it expands but the speed of expansion is slowed down until in infinite time the expansion stops in the equations it has the unit of an energy that fills up the unverse
    he thought it was needed because he didnt believe that god put us in a universe that will either explode and destroy us all or collapse and destroy us all which would happen if it werent for this invented number
    a few years later he called it the blunder of his lifetime because it didnt exist and we will all die
    only a few years ago it was shown that it actually exists and something that he just made up so that the universe has an infinite lifetime really is the truth for all his life he called it "the blunder" but he was already dead when it was rectifed.
    So a small lesson in Physics for today
    Now back to creepy ghost stories!!!

7. vene

vene New Member

8. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

aura's huh? i have two different six sences so i guess i have a sixth and seventh sence my first one being the fact i know when someone is gunna die and what will happen and if murdered who did it ..........a few yrs ago after loosing my grandmother to a heart attack i also lost my best friend 3 months later because he was "laying on train tracks and got ran over " well sorry to say about a week before it happened i had a dream about it he was murdered by his cousin and because of my dream the cops found out why when they examined his body and found out hed died 5 hours before the train hit him and were able to but the man that killed him away the other is i can see and hear people that have passed on...............GHOST! theyre not all that bad

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

nakoma, where are you from? A friend of mine had the same thing happen to him. He decided to "sleep" on the tracks and was run over

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

vene- Thanks! I am not sure if that is it or not, he said they are red and black. My husband told me to print it and a swastka out and just leave them on the table and see if Nicholaus says anything. He had another dream this weekend, but, did not give much detail. He said he was on the boat and the planes were there like bats and said what happened and he said "MOOOOM, I told you million times, they shoot my boaT!" Like I'm an idiot! :lol: Excuse me if past life stuff with my 4 year old leaves me a little confused!

11. Kathy74

Kathy74 New Member

This is the coolest thread!! I've never had anything happen with my pets, but I never believed in any of this stuff until about 3 1/2 yrs ago. I was at work, and a coworker was cutting my hair. She said "you're very grey these days" and I thought "hey, the roots aren't that bad yet!!" She went on to talk about my grey aura and the painful experiences from my past that had turned it that color, things I had not told anyone there! She began to talk about a past relationship, and that I had to start letting it go, as I would never be open to my soul mate with the past baggage dragging me down. I knew what she was talking about instantly. I had decided years before that I was better off alone after leaving an emotionally abusive alcoholic. I conciously started letting things go and forgiving. A couple of weeks later, she says "I need to do a reading, I can't believe the change in your aura" Off to the waxing room we went, and she told me that she couldn't tell me when, but that now that I had cleared the baggage, I would be open to my soul mate. Met my hubby shorlty after that, and we married a year later, 2 people who had decided years before that "the right person" was a myth! After we decide to get Serene, something else came up. It had not stuck in my head at the time, as I had never had a dog, and never felt that bond. She had told me that children were hazy, didn't think that was going to happen ( neither of us really want children) but that she had a very strong image of a dog. She said it would find me, but that there would be no doubt in my mind that this was meant to be my dog. One of my freinds who i had told about the reading brought it up as before we brought Serene home, I carried her pic from the Humane Society website in my purse. She said " So this is the dog Chas told you about!" I realized it had happened exactly as she had said. I had looked into Serene's eyes and knew. I don't ever think about the reading until after the fact, then it's like, wait a minute.....

12. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

This is kind of ghost related. Do any of you ever have dreams of pets that you've had and have passed?

Last night I had a vivid dream of my dog Sheba that passed away four years ago in March. In the dream she was so pretty and healthy, just like her old self before she got so old and sick. My Husband was giving her a soft head noogie that he use to do when he was teasing her. She use to act like she hated it, but she really liked it because it was a game they use to play.

When I woke up from the dream, it felt like she was there in the room with me. It took me a moment to realize that she was no longer with us. It's almost like our pets spirits are around letting us know they're fine and still with us.

13. lil96

lil96 New Member

I had a dream like that about my dog Sentry, a few weeks ago, when I woke up it was as if I had no idea she had died and I was so happy, because it was like she was missing then came back, not that she was dead. And it really took me a few hours to realize it was just a dream. I mean I knew it was a dream, but I kept expecting her to walk in the room. It made me really sad when I realized she's not here she isn't coming back. The next night I tried really hard to go back to that dream, but I couldn'T.

14. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

WHOA

ok lil i live in ohio but he was in IL when it happened and it turned out that he was murdered i have dreams like this all the time and then i see someones died in the newspaper our something and it freaks me out! but umm ive had this about dogs to any living being ill have it about

15. Rene

Rene New Member

At the beggining of this year i was haveing money problems (like all of us) and i was very stressed out about it and couldnt sleep well i was thinking in my head god please help me get thru this and help me figure out a way to get thru this. when i heard a big crash my dogs were all barking so loud i couldnt tell where it came from. All of the sudden i heard my son yell MOM i said what he said didnt you hear that i said yes he says then WHY ARNT YOU IN HERE i got up ran in there he has a tin can full of pennies on his dresser and some papers they flew off and hit the wall (the tin didnt open) nala was barking like crazy at the corner where the stuff fell. I was very strange. My son would not (and still wont) sleep in his room now. before he would if nala did but he said she would growl at the corner of the room he says he hears breathing and he will not even sleep in there if i leave the light on. He is going to be 13 and still sleeps with me (well now he dose) I tried to make it easier for him i told him it was my grandparents they just wanted him to know they are watching out for him that freaked him out even more. I do know that Nala saw or heard something that night in the corner of the room but i dont really know how to make my son sleep in there he is freaked out he will sit there and play viedo games but doors always open and it's during the day I dont know what else to do but hope it pass's and he will go back to his room. Good thing i'm single :mrgreen: :wink: i would have major problems :lol:

16. TasteTheRainbow

TasteTheRainbow New Member

i've always thought that animals and infants could see something we couldn't. I've never had any ghost/spirit encounters (and hope i never will) but how else would you explain some of the freaky things that happen to people?

17. nofear0fy0u

nofear0fy0u New Member

Yeah there is ghosts :lol:

18. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

That's a tough one, Rene. Can you switch rooms? I wonder if you can contact some sort of paranormal person of some sort who could communicate with the ghost (or whatever). Maybe it would make your son feel better.

19. Rene

Rene New Member

I thought about switching rooms but my daughter wont do it (she's almost 18 so maybe soon) I have also thought about contacting ( well have called) a couple of people like that and they want $1,000.00 and hour and $500.00 for a 1/2 hour i'm kinda hoping my son will out grow this but he is 13 your would think he wouldnt want to be around me at all (i'm really glad he does tho) i would like to sleep by myself i figure i will try to wait a little longer but if by the end of the year he is not "comfortable" in his room i will pay the money if it will make him feel better. I have a friend that comes over and spends the weekend once in a while and she sleeps in his room and never hears anything maybe it's only when he is in there who knows it is very hard.

20. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Maybe you could have someone he doesn't know come over and "pretend" to talk to or get rid of the ghost. ;)

I bet he will want his room back in the next couple of years, though. My son is 12 and still loves his mommy, but I bet in a few years he will be singing a different tune.