1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

DOGSTER.COM - WHO'S A CUTIE!?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MonsterBailey, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I used to see the paw prints, but now I don't...?

2. aussylover

aussylover New Member

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hmmmmmmmmmm.. dogster.com is an interesting creature.... (keep in mind it's in beta mode tho)... cuz you're right, jamiya... the dog paws aren't there anymore. There is a place to click on to go thru the random stroll to grade the dogs, but then there isn't a place to view stats. weird!

I did notice that they now have a diary section... hehe... bailey made his first diary entry last nite. that site is so fun !! ....... Lord, save us all... lol

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I made a post about the diary section yesterday......but aparently no one notice, since not a single person has replied :cry: I thought maybe someone would find it cute.....but,Oh well.
    But I did start Rusty's diary, and I will go see what Bailey has to say

5. lil96

lil96 New Member

oh I saw it, I was just in a hurry, I am so sorry :(

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Thanks, Lil.....I don't feel ignored now!! When will we hear something from Luther?

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

sadly, not for a while probably Iam just starting to get in that super busy too many plans for the wedding stage! So it will be a little while before Luther starts up a diary!

8. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply to rusty page

:cry: lil96 Im sorry! I've been trying to get Simons page all set up with dogster and his diary, I would like to set rusty and simon up pals! :eek: :eek: :y_the_best: aussylover

9. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:oops: :oops: Sorry lil96 I meant for that message to go for pamr61 and I wrote it to you! sorry! Well I went and added rusty to pals thats cool I hope you accept :eek: :eek: I've been wanting to get to know you guy's. :D :D