1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Dog

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 2, 2004.

?

Whats your dream dog?

1. Toy breed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Herding Breed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sporting breed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. non sporting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Everyone has a breed that they would one day love to have. Just wondering what yours is!

I would like to have a Great Dane, Siberian Husky, Boxer.
    One of these days I'll have them.

Oh and I'd NEVER give up my heelers! will always have one!!!

2. I love how smart herding dogs are, my friend has two Great Pyrs. It's fun to watch them with the cattle. It amazes me how they know just what to do! instinct!!!! When one is at the house and the other out in the pasture, they have a distinct bark that tells the other somethings wrong, and you should see the other tare his or her way out there! it's too cool!

But I do love my two! Casey has great instincts, that girl could find anything! Mini Dachshund......and loves the hunt! I hide her toys and she finds them, she just loves that game!

Susan

3. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

I too, would like a great dane. I also like St. Bernard's, Mastiffs, and huskies. I like big dogs:). I love Ranger too, though! Even though he isn't as big as I would like, he is a great dog!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm afraid I can't answer that. You know me - I want a Pom, a Chi, a Toller, a Golden, a shih tzu, a bernese mtn dog - I love them all! :shock:

Jamiya

5. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

I love Great Pyrs. too. My friend has one and I love to see the people's reaction when she walks him. One time this little boy came up to her and asked her where she got her polar bear from so he could get one too! :lol:

I'd also like to have a Siberian Husky,Alaskan Malamute or a German Short Haired Pointer.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'll take one of everything, please....

Jamiya

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dream dog is also a great dane I also would love to have a newfoundland.
    These are a few pictures of my mom & dad's great danes Jasper & Rufus they are GREAT!! Dogs and you should see the way they sit on the couch they go and sit on the couch just like a human, they sit on their bottoms with all four paws on the floor its so funny.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Samsintentions

9. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

my friend had a mastiff that did that, he was huge!

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Um lets see,
    Harliquin Great Dane
    St. Bernard
    Mastiff
    Oddly enough I have two small dogs and a husky, I LOVE Big dogs though and one day will own one!

11. kelliescocker

kelliescocker New Member

I have my dream dog, just got him last year, hes 7 months old. a chocolate cocker spaniel, hes my baby. all the way from mississippi!!!!

12. nern

nern New Member

I would love a Black and Tan Coonhound or a Bloodhound. :D

13. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

I would LOVE to have an English Bulldog. I just asked my husband last night for one and he said NO :cry: !! He said if we get rid of Zoe (our present dog and my baby). He knew I wasn't going for that, but I really want an English Bulldog.

14. Samsintentions

I was discussing getting a new colt to begin halter showing and stuff.....anyway, he told me if I got rid of Sassy I could get him. I about flipped my lid. He knows darn good and well Sassy will be by my side until the day we both die. Then he started getting pretty sick last night, I think maybe a spring time flu?? not sure. He's gotta go to the Dr. today.

Subconciously I think he got sick for the mean statement he made!

15. Rottweilers

Ofcourse mine are rotts and i have plenty of them,lol. I would not mind having a great dane one day . Here is a pic of my babies, skin and fur. My other son will be here in less than 2 weeks :)

[​IMG]

16. okay never mind it is not going to work for me :(

17. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:cry: I have always wanted to have an American Cocker Spaniel. My absolute dream dog O:) but (sniff, sniff) I have bad allergies and have a hard time around most dogs. I have a maltipoo and he is an angel, the only dog I have ever been able to tolerate w/ my allergies. To continue w/ this thread, my dream dog is definitely a Cocker they are so beautiful.

18. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

my dream dog is an akita of course lol. wouldnt mind a pug named gus though. dont ask how i thought that one up! one day i might get into showing akitas and breeding them but thats years away. thats also if im still well/alive too.

19. klf

klf New Member

I think it would be easier to say what dogs i don't like! but i don't want to offend anyone!! I like thick dogs with attitude but not a bad attitude! Spunk and strenght, and a wonderful companion and friend. i am drawn to boxers, akitas, mountain dogs and other working breeds, adn some sporting and some herding dogs! Little dogs are great too like pugs and peks. little dogs with spunk! just about everydogs is good for me!

20. lil96

lil96 New Member

VERy difficult to decide

As a child my parents had chihuahuas, toy poodles and shihtzus. And I always wanted an American Eskimo Spitz I thought they were so pretty and fluffy, but my mother always said no they are to big to play with the chihuahuas. When I was 18 I moved in with my bf and he had a lab growing up and would always say that is what he wanted if he ever got a dog. Just before his bday I saw flyers for a free black lab plus free food, dishes, collar leash, toys, crate al the works. So i thought perfect!! She was great! She wasn't full lab though only half, her other half was pit bull and chow, she had the personality and solid blackness of a lab, the crown of her head and her body were that of a pit bull and the jaw of a chow if that all makes sense But she died a few years back and I didn't know if I ever wanted a new dog, but I decided I wanted to help foster some dogs so while I was looking at the website I noticed a picture of an American Eskimo spitz whose kill date was the next day! I thought it must be some sort of sign. So I went and got him. but now I sometimes think I would prefer a short haired dog(less mess) somedays I think I want a really big dog, because that would be lots of fun! but somedays I think smalldogs are so much easier. So I guess my dream dog would have to be whatever dog I see on a needs a home poster!