1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Duke, Before and After

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Dukesdad, May 29, 2004.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

My Female Boerboel was the runt of the litter... Here's my pic. of her before:

[​IMG]

and here's an After pictur of her just a couple months ago at 1 yr.

[​IMG]

My Male Boerboel came from Africa and here's his before at 5 weeks in Africa:

[​IMG]

and After at 16mos. a few months ago at a show:

[​IMG]

Last but not least... Hunnyjade at 9 weeks:

[​IMG]

Hunnyjade at 18mos.:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Your mastiff (it's a mastiff, right?) is just gorgeous!! And so so cute as a puppy :D

3. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sara and TruePits: I luv those pics.

Sara, those boys grew pretty fast! I was told Harley was the runt of her litter. I saw a pic when she was a puppy, too cute and SO many wrinkles. She could still stand to gain about 5 lbs. She's pretty lean at 51#

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Here's Nala the day we got her (about 14 weeks, give or take):

[​IMG]

I can't believe how little she looks. She is the same size in that picture that my previous 11-year-old dog was (terrier mix), so when we got Nala, she just looked "normal" sized to us. She didn't look small. Now I see her pictures and she was so little - I feel like I got cheated out of the puppy experience!

Here she is at about 5 months:

[​IMG]

And here she is around 11 months:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jamiya

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Thanks for the compliments everyone...

I got Askari when she was 4 months old and she had already passed her growth spurt so I didn't get to see how fast she did grow.

I got Riot at a year old and he's only getting wider.

The two First dogs are Boerboels (South African Mastiffs)... Hunnyjade is a Pit Bull...

True_Pits... I love your dogs!

6. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

I Frequently mention Jake, my old Lab. He's the one I posted the website about when he survived an episode of bloat.
    Most of the photo's of Jake were taken in his later years after he became a grizzled old gentleman. I just ran across this photo of Jake and I taken in 1987 before we BOTH became gray. This proves he was indeed a very very black Lab. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the old man about 14 years later. Jake passed away in 2002.

7. Rene

Rene New Member

He was a great looking dog i really like when he turned gray he looks so comfy in your lap. My rottie use to think she was a lap dog also it was funny to be sitting on the couch and an 80lb dog jump in your lap.

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

wow dukesdad I 've never seen a lab gray that much. If I did I probably didn'T think it was a lab! I have only seen them get a little grey goat tie or a little something around the eyes, but never that much! But I love Labs! If I had more time I'd love to have a lab and maybe a pit bull! but that would be in my dream world!

9. nern

nern New Member

Somehow I must have missed half of this thread...anyway, I love all the pictures. Everyone has such beautiful dogs. :D

10. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Dukesdad: Wow, I am amazed how gray Jake was. Having had old dogs myself, I'm truly surprised when we get out our photos, how much our old friends do change. I guess we're all kind of in denial that our dogs get old and we refuse to notice the gray. Jake looks like he was a really neat dog.

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Puppy pics are just the best.... they have the sweetest faces!!

And there is nothing like a lab puppy!! they are sooooooo darn cute! I wanted a lab (or a golden retriever) but ((((ACHOOOO!!!)))) my allergies wouldn't let me.

12. Coconut

Coconut New Member

Frosty changed a lot, too. A LOT! Here are my pics:
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    After:
    [​IMG]

13. Maori

Maori New Member

Here are 2 of our babies Jingles and Beta ( Sisters ).
    Before Pic is their first groom and bath a week after we got them. ( 12 weeks ).
    Beta is on the Left and Jingles is on the right.

[​IMG]

Afters:
    Jingles Taken few months ago. She is just shy over a year old.

[​IMG]

Beta taken some time this year as well. Also shy over a year old.

[​IMG]

We also have Caleb, this pic is of him at 8 weeks ( pic is around May this year )
    which he was about 13lbs then . He is 3 1/2 Months now @ 33lbs.

[​IMG]

Here is Ernie our 11 year old Maltese. We dont have any before pics off hand ( would really have to dig deep )got him around 8 weeks. Here is a after pic dated about a 2 years ago.

[​IMG]

And here is a pic of them all together taken a month or so ago.
    Great Whites.
    [​IMG]

All of your furkids are beautiful.

14. lil96

lil96 New Member

wow you have alot! but unfortuantely I couldn'T see them! All I saw were the boxes with xes! I'll try back later

15. Maori

Maori New Member

Thanks it was x when i checked as well. Seems the sessions id expired. So i updated them again. Hope it stays a little longer now. Thanks

:D

16. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Maori, Welcome to the board! Your furbabies are gorgeous! :-k

17. saffy

saffy New Member

BEAUTIFUL ......... =P~

18. Jules

Jules New Member

Here is Leel's just after we got her
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh my god wasn't she cute?? I sometimes wish I could go back and be able to pick her up and cuddle her again! But she is too big now. Here she is at about 5 months I think
    [​IMG]
    She is alot bigger now, I have to get a new battery for my camera and take some more photos.
    We got Bender when he was 7 months and didn't even think of asking for puppy photos of him. (I didn't even meet the family, he was being kept somewhere else and we picked him up from there). I am too scared to contact the family because the daughter was so sad to let him go. And we also changed his name and that might break her heart! I also wished I had've asked his birth date.

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Great before and after pictures. My dogs were not tiny pups when I got them. :roll:

20. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Maori, your dogs are so beautiful! I love all the white doggies on the white floor. :)

Jamiya