1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Eeeek Eeeeeek Eeeeeek Eeeeek

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look what my Tiff broughi in this morning.. :shock: :shock:
    Like I wanna see THAT :lol: :lol:
    You should of heard her growling at Jay, AYE CURRUMBE :shock: :shock:
    He was going no where near her :lol: :lol:

Anyways I threw it out..Dont want her getting a tummy upset :|

[​IMG]

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Tiff says Hi to all By the way :lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Yuck!! :? Lucky you :mrgreen: Luckily I havent found any of those yet. I know it's a rat-nest under our house (eeek!) but I don't think Kyrre got the skills to catch them :wink:

couldn't see the video/slideshow btw, photobucket maintenance.

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I've lost count how many mice carcasses my son has had to remove (disposal is his job).
    They come in around my chimney some how and Zeus will spend hours staring in the spot where they come in

5. vene

vene New Member

Hi Tiff! :m23: What a catch! :shock: :mrgreen: Tiff is so cute, btw. :m29:

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Oh poor mouse. Did you try to give it CPR? :wink:

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

LOL Chessmind.. Ummmmm Thats a definite Nooooooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Dont know how she got it she has a bell on
    :?

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

yuck!!! I have not had that pleasure of getting gifts like that from my guys!! great video of Tiff. :eek:

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Blechh. Lucky you. A gift from your kitty. :mrgreen:

10. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

I call them gifts because they always look so pleased and prance like look what I got you mom!! Patches used to bring me grasshoppers, garder snakes, butterflies, praying matis's. Mostly bugs she caught a bird once but I yelled at her and she dropped it and it flew away.

:eek:

11. Chezza

Chezza New Member

You should of heard her growl at Jay LOL :shock: :shock: Poor bubba..Then again maybe pay back time hee hee, he did pick on her lol...Anyways, He wasn't even game enough to look at her lol ..But proud as punch "look mum, look what I got"..* Yuk* :| :|

My youngest son was astonished lol..
    He was so excited about telling my others kids when they got home what Tiff had caught lol. :lol: :lol:

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Good for Tiff it was some pay back!! :mrgreen: it is always a fun time for the cats when they catch things they are predatory animals. Kids enjoy what animals do it is fascinating to them and cool!!!