1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Emma the Medical Transcriptionist....

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Oct 4, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Ahhh, my little Emma...

Not sure how many of you are familiar with this career, but this is what I do at home (hope to be doing it full-time at home soon). Anyway, here I sit working on my tapes and all of a sudden my tape starts rewinding! I knew I didn't press the pedal with my foot... so I look down and there's Emma, with her little paw holding the button down! Guess she's looking for a new career... :m39:

2. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

That's so funny, Poogirl..I see a great career in Emma's future! :y_the_best:

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAO! THAT is funny! hehe.... I bet you busted up laughing.... hehe.... :)

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Funny, maybe you could teach her to push when needed. LOL

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh yeah, I was laughing so hard when I saw that.. then, she looks at me like "What did I do?"..

Great idea Puttin.. it would speed up my production time if she helped me! :lol:

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LOL, that's just too funny!!! :lol:

Hey, great idea, Puttin!!! :0023:

Loved the story, PooGirl, thanks for sharing!!! :D

7. maltepoolover

maltepoolover New Member

Tha is sweet .I enjoyed that story .

8. Rene

Rene New Member

how cute she wants to help mommy

9. Maltipoomama

Maltipoomama New Member

How adorable!!!!!!!! You know I take my 3 maltipoos to work, and occassionally they answer the phone accidentally... HOW? They get wrapped up in the phone cord and pull it off the hook!!!!!

or the times that they walk across my keyboard while they are on my desk (one of the great pleasurs of having small babies!!!)

Denise

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Thats too cute! My mom also does this and everytime I take one of my dogs over there while she is working they have to get on her foot pedal. Although sometimes it can be a tad bit annoying lol!

11. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I guess u found a new little assistant (one that actually enjoys working)

12. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

That's too funny, Denise!! :lol:

4Dosgihave ~ Sounds like your mom can relate! Good think there isn't an "Erase" button on the foot pedal though! That would be bad.. :mrgreen: