1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Everyones Tanks And Fish

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Trickster, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Trickster

Trickster New Member

I thought, as an idea, that it would be nice for everyone to post pictures of their fish and fish tanks. We always hear of each others fish but rarely see pics. So everyone go ahead, clean ur tanks and get the camera ready.

Heres my pics :D

Gourami And beta:
    [​IMG]
    Albino Cories:
    [​IMG]
    Molly and convicts:
    [​IMG]
    My 10 gallon:
    [​IMG]

2. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

I just got this cream colored Betta and his new tank I wanna show off! Too bad my digi isn't working with me and I have to wait another week before getting this sweet 35mm.

Your fish look awesome though

3. Trickster

Trickster New Member

thx, the camera kinda blurs it and light reflection dont help either, (aswell as a bit of red eye). But otherwise the pics turned out okay in my opinion.

Thanks for the comment.

4. Trickster

Trickster New Member

.... No one wants to post pics? lol

5. tyler_medeiros

tyler_medeiros New Member

6. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Wow, ur tanks are a work of art. Where you come up with these ideas of how to set em up?