1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

fancy mice?

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by coleirvine, Aug 21, 2004.

1. coleirvine

coleirvine New Member

2 questions that i REALLY need answered.

1. How do i tame my fancy mice to stay in my hand and climb up my arm and stuff, everytime i hold it, it just jumps and tries to get away.

2. how do i teach it to do tricks??

thanks

2. nern

nern New Member

I think once they get used to you (as long as you are gentle) you will be able to hold them without them trying to jump away.
    I'm not sure how you could train a mouse to do tricks...maybe you could use treats or something like you would with a dog or cat? Maybe you could even use a clicker?

3. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

ya as far as sitting in your hand mice tend to be high strung so they may never do that but hopefully once they get usefd to you they will chill out I have no idea how to train mice my best suggestion is get a rat they are much calmer more affectionate and easily trainable. I suppose i'm slightly biased cuz i own 6!! But they really are amazing pets!