1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Breeders

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by BronxthePit, Oct 7, 2004.

1. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

Howdy!

its time to give some props to your favorite breeders! :eek:

MODERATOR EDIT:
    Sorry Folks posting breeders websites is not permitted here. Feel free to discuss breeders, kennel names, links etc. privately.

Thanks

2. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

*POST EDITED*
    If I were to buy an APBT It would be a red nose

3. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

Yeah I wanted a rednose as my next dog to, BUT...we're leaning toward a Rott instead....at least for the time being :lol:

4. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

That stinks - nobody is trying to promote their own website, so why is it not okay? Personally, my favorite breeder (so far) doesn't have a website, so it doesn't matter. Perhaps we could create a section for providing both negative and positive feedback for breeders we have had experiences with. My favorite breeder in the Chattanooga area is Isrealla Katz. She has some nice ADBA registered dogs, and took a lot of time to answer ALL of my questions. There was no pressure sales. She's in Soddy Daisy, TN - and I'd recommend her to just about anyone. As luck would have it, the pup I bought from her was stolen while a friend was keeping him. He's the pup in my avatar. I plan to get a female from her in the next year.

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Its true no one is trying to promote their OWN site, but your still promoting some breeders site, so its like the same thing. Their no advertising or promotion period. A lot of the breeders I like don't have sites and a few do.