1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

FINALLY! 2 Pics of Sarge!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

He is a pretty boy isn't he? And I love every muddy, stinky, naughty, back talking, chair stuffing, screen ripping, head wedging inch of him!

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You would have to mention muddy, wouldn't you? I let my dogs in this morning as I was racing out the door to work - or trying to race out the door to work as it turns out. Their paws were all muddy and they tracked footprints all over the place before I could herd them back outside again to get cleaned up. Sheesh.

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Wait! This is even better! After Sarge came in the house COVERED in mud last night, he got a bath. Then I let him in the house this morning like I had no idea there was mud in the backroom and he re-tracked the mud in!

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala is scared of baths. With Bonnie, I dunk her feet in a small bucket of water and rub the dirt off. I can't even do this with Nala - she freaks. So I actually bring a wet washcloth outside and wash off her feet. I feel like a servant, washing the queen's feet....

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

and that's just the way she likes it too!

6. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

boy she's go you trained!!!
    If I freek over my bath, will you wash me too!!!!

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:bow_now: All Hail Queen Nala!

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sarge loooks so regal!

I hose Wylie off when we are ut playing because she gets too hot, and you would think I was torturing her.

I posted ahwile back on why she wont go in our pool but will go in a lake no problem. I thought it was because of the way it dropeed off and maybe we threw her in when we first got it to see if she could get out.

I find out last week-end, I think she remembers beng thrown in the pool because my husband just built a big pond and I found her in it, she had to climb over rocks and jump in.

honeybear

9. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:eek: :eek: Sarge is so handsome!!! He lloks to me like he is a pure bred sable GSD. I don't think he has any lab there... but if you say so....
    And being velcroed to you is not unusual at all with GSDs :kiss_her:

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

If his mother is a Lab, he pretty much HAS to have Lab in him. :wink:

11. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I found out this weekend that his mother is part Lab and part GSD and his dad is pure GSD (sable GSD btw dogangel!)

He got to play this weekend with my sister inlaw's Malamute and Parsons Terrier puppy. He had a blast! That Parson's is a hoot! Now I want one of those!

12. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Cool!!!! SO there you go! he's only 1/4 lab!

I got to play with a Harloquin and merled Great Danes this weekend!!! There was Maisy - the mereled one. SHe just had puppies. (accidentally got loose at the kennel and got bred by a GSD!!! THe puppies were cute though and all had loving homes.) And Harley a female Harloquin (spelling??) She was GORGEOUS!!! White with black spotches and crystal blue eyes. Both had the long croped ears. OH man!!!! Harley is only 7 months and weighs in at a whoping 110lbs!!! Her mother was 200 and father was 225lbs!!!! Her feet were as big as mine!!! She sat down next to me and was as tall as I was!!!! I'm 5'2" and the dogs head was at my shoulders!!!!!! I want her sooooo bad!! She's such a lover!!! All she wanted to do was lay her head in my lap and be petted.

13. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OHHH, I'm jealous sams!

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

HOLY! I was picturing a much smaller Sarge! hehe, have I really been gone that long?

What a handsome boy!!