1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally...found my future furbaby!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by gwen13, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Tinystar61

Tinystar61 New Member

I have another question

Why is it that these wondefull little pups are sooooooo expensive

If i had that kind of money i wouldnt mind forking it out, but unfortunately i dont

I guess I'm just gonna have to keep saving huh?

well, thanks to all ofr your input I'll be looking out for more advice

2. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Tiny~

Of course I'm partial to pekingese because they're a fantastic dog. I found a link on the net to a baby peke-a-poo for sale in Florida (west of Dania~ about a ninety minute drive southwest for you), for $550. $200 will hold the pup. He's adorable, and I can vouch for the cutest walk you've ever seen (that pekes are noted for!!)
    [​IMG]
    Peke-a-poo

Hope this helps!

3. Tinystar61

Tinystar61 New Member

Thank you soooo much

thank you so much he is adorable

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: First and foremost, WELCOME!!! :eek:

Most of us will openly admit that finding a high-quality, reputable breeder, usually isn't an easy task. It takes a lot of research, but so very worth it when all is said and done!

Unfortunately, I don't live in Florida, so I'm not familiar with any breeders in or around your area. The Internet is a great tool for finding breeders (you have to be careful, though).

I don't blame you in the least bit for not wanting to ship! [-( I drove 5/6 hrs. (there and back) to pick up my dogs from a breeder in another state, and my dogs were perfect little angels the whole ride home. They slept, literally, 99% of the way home. We made frequent "potty stops," for them, but they usually didn't even need to go.

You may have to do some driving to pick up your pup if the breeder isn't real close to your home, but it's well worth the drive for you and your pup! :y_the_best:

Don't fall for any poo breeders who try and slap an outrageous price tag on their dogs...it's all a scam for more money, and you're the unfortunate victim! :x

:D