1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally! I got some new pic's of Loki

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by ChronicBlue, Sep 23, 2005.

1. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

Finally! I got some new pic's of Loki and updated his dogster page :eek:

He is getting so big so fast. Its been just over a year since i got him. and hes grown like jacks bean stalk. hes just turned a year an a half on the 17th of sept. He is currently 32 inches and 130 lbs. Hes sucha big guy, but hes so so gentle. People give me dirty looks cause hes soooo scary, but hes really not. He would never fight another dog, even when they try to fight him. He just gets so confused, cause he just cant understand why they would want to fight him. he wants to be friends with all dogs big and small. He does have good guarding instincts tho. He knows not all people are to be trusted, but if they have a dog with them he will probably love them as much as the dog their with. I'm so happy to have him. Having a dog is great, as I have discovered over the past year. I can't wait to see how hes going to look when hes full grown. His head keeps changing. and he keeps filling out.

I'll be sure to post some more pics by next year. I figure he will be done growing by then. When do large breeds normally stop growing/changing? 2-2.5 years? anywhoo if you would care to take a gander. Here He is

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=39716

YaY for Loki. My Big Donkey :eek:

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Beautiful dog!!

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Wow! That's a great looking dog...if not a bit scary for me lol. I am not used to big dogs. But he is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! :eek:

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

he is so handsome, wow he is gettng big, i am trying ti figure what he is, maybe some great dane? glad to hear your landlord let your keep him, lots of times big dogs are much better than small ones and I can understand the size issue.

my parent used to travel a lot with their 100# mix, and they were turned away alot because motels had a size max, and yet he was the best dog, never barked, or anything

5. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Oh yeah, my yappy weenies are alot louder than many big dogs I know.

6. ChronicBlue

ChronicBlue New Member

Loki is 1/2 Neopolitan Mastiff, and 2/3 Wolf 1/3 German Shepherd.
    But I say he looks 100% donkey. the way he runs is funny. Hes like a horse or a seesaw bouncing all over the blace