1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally ~ Lots of photos!!!!

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. I have a collage hanging on my office wall of my babies.... THese are pretty old photos but some of my favorites. So I took the office digital and snapped some photos of it. Tried to narrow the photos down so I can describe them... Hope you enjoy!!!

Top corner photo is of Smokey of course! LOL... Below him is Him and Char behind their RUN. TO the left of SMokey is Lady our APHA broodstock paint mare and next to her is half of Buddy's head...LOL our bottle baby goat we raised from 1 wk old..Then below them you can see the top of SA's ears...
    [​IMG]

And of course Sassy in the top left Hand corner when she was around 3-4 yrs old, Below you can see half of us posing before our Annual Parade and Sassy Smiling at the camera!!!! (actually I think she was neighing at the other horses!)... With my sister and Lady next to us. And the full photo of Buddy.
    [​IMG]

ANd the full photo of us in the parade!! Knotice her photogenic ness (sarcasm intended) She was neighing at the other horses in front of us, but it looks like she's smiling!!!
    [​IMG]

And here's my beauty S.A. She was having a very bad hairday and was not impressed by the camera at all....THen the photo next to her is of Buddy and Dito, Buddy sticking his tougue out at me....silly boy!!!
    [​IMG]

2. ya_gotta_luv_em

ya_gotta_luv_em New Member

so gorgeous
    they sound like very humourous animals. lol

3. Samsintentions

YOu have no idea!! Not a day goes by I don't laugh at their antics...

4. Sara

Sara New Member

GREAT pics... I like Goats...they're like dogs crossed with horses or something...LOL

I have Kkennetic here smiling for the camera...or perhaps gagging??? Not a new bit but he was just making this face... I've never seen it before or since honestly...LOL

[​IMG]

5. Samsintentions

LOL...perhaps she was sneezing???

Sassy makes all kinds of faces...

6. Sara

Sara New Member

It's a mystery to me though...LOL... Sneezing??? Could have been...jeesh.

7. Samsintentions

Here's Sassy and SA's recent photos. Took them with mynew digital yesterday afternoon...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]