1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Finally perfect weather for budgies!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by Mybudgiefriend, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Mybudgiefriend

Mybudgiefriend New Member

Funally i can put my budgies cage in the shade. right now its about 72 degres and the thermometer in the shade is like 60 degress farenhit that is. and so its perfect. this also allows nice day for my turtle to baskt in the sun. i am so glad its nice our sorry i havent been on al that much! bye!

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

HI its great when the wether is nice and the birds can sit in the sun.
    Also placing a bowl of water in the bottom of there cage will give them a chance to bathe while out in the sun as budgies love a bath when its nice warm and sunny outside.

Mike

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

It's great whenthey get to go out. I wish the wether was nice here but if I put them out now I'd probably end up with budgiesicles! :)

Hopefully they'll get out by the middle of May, maybe early June.

Also, take charmedagain's advise about the bowl of water, my budgies love a bath on a nice day.

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Also if your cage is outside make sure that there aren't animals that may harm or harass your birds and your turtle!