1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

fish had new fryyyyy

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by pookiepets, Jul 9, 2005.

1. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

fish have just had new fry now what do i do...? the other fish dont eath them i think there palties or mollies [/b]

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

If you want to keep the fry, feed them with stuff like crushed staple flake food or baby brine shrimp and clean their tank or bowl. If you don't want them find a friend or lfs that will take them. If you want to know what they are wait till they get big enough so that they can be identified.

3. pookiepets

pookiepets New Member

how about any good homemade food i have a recipie i need to try crushed cheerios

4. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i have heard this is good for fry......... hardboil an egg, then when it is finished take off the shell and the outter white part of the egg......then get the yolk, wrap it in a cheese clothe and i think rubberband it or tie it up. afterwards you freeze it, then when you are going to feed your fish jsut but the yolkball in the tnak for a few minutes to feed, then refreeze when your finished.

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Yeah, I have heard of something like that too, I don't know the exact procedure to prepare it but it involves the use of the egg yolk. It is supposed to be very good and loved by the baby fish but it is quite messy when you feed it to them in the tank.

6. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Yes, i dont know exact procedure, but its supposed to create a cloud of protein in the tank that the babys suck up kinda as food. Look online, wont be hard to find.