1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fish treats for several different types

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by sakura.seppun, Jul 16, 2005.

1. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

I have several dfferent breeds of fish and would like to give all of them their favorite treats.

A lot of the websites that I have browsed have disagreed on what to feed my fish.

I have flake food, Omega One Tropical Food, and brine shrimp, which I feed them biweekly.

I have 2 dwarf gouramis, 2 platies, 3 guppies, and 2 albino corys.

I would like things that you have actually _tried yourself_ and you know to be safe.

2. Used

Used New Member

You could try Freeze Dried blood worms(I use Hikari) as a treat to your fish. I fed blood worms to Bettas and Dwarf gouramis and they love it.

3. Trickster

Trickster New Member

Freeze dried brine shrimp, blood worms, and plankton are all good, but ur smaller fish might not show intrest in them.