1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Forgetting Her In The Morining

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by Angel, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Angel

Angel New Member

Hi I don't think I have posted anything on this topic either. So hope to more now.

Anyway I have just move from Gold Coast to Whyalla and I keep on forgetting to feed my Guinea-pig becuse I didn't have to for at least 2 or 3 weeks. I can't get into this habbit again of feedding her every morning for some odd reason. My mum says for me to write a note to remind me in the morning. I tried that but it didn't work because the note was still in my notepad. Every afternoon when I come home from schooll my mum is always telling me off for not remembering to feed her in the morining. I always say I keep on forgetting and I do.

could you please give me some ideas on how to remember to feed my guinea-pig in the morinigs. I badly need your help. :( :(