1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Found Grey Cat report

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 25, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

So I took "Chess" to the vet after the Fridays Adoption day. COme to find out he was in the progressive stages of Feline Lukemia. SO he lays to rest now in the lords hands. Its so sad. But now I've got 18 more to look after and theyare all under 6 weeks!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

so it is good you found him and took him in, he could have given it to a number of other kittie out there! too bad for the sudden find then loss! but you still have your hands full!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

you did a nice thing for this kitty though...imagine the suffering if you hadn't intervened

4. nern

nern New Member

I'm sorry to hear about Chess. Best of luck with the rest of them....your gonna be busy.

5. Samsintentions

tell me about it!!!!! They are all sooo sweet. Their going to the vet tomorow, and if they are all ok. They are going to the Cat Coilition!!! They have agreed to take them on and find fosters and homes for them!

6. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sam, that is great news!

honeybear

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Sam. I'm sorry that Chess passed away. :( That's really too bad. You mentioned in my other post that he looked just like my Handsome. Thank you though for naming him after part of my member name. That was really sweet of you. That is good news though that the other kitties will be going to C.C. I sure hope they find good loving homes for each and every kitty.

8. Samsintentions

Well 14 of the 18 will find new homes. C.C. has a policy that if any come up positive with the feline luke. They are to be put down imediatly. The litter of 4 that waas last brought, and always kept separate. (no litters were mixed with one another) ended up with it. SOoooo 14 are healthy, one litter of 6 is full of fleas and a couple of others have some ear mite problems, but other than that, they are all ok.

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sam, glad to hear most of the kittys will go to good homes. Again you are sucha an angel for the work you do

honeybear

10. dolly

dolly New Member

Kudos to you for your selfless efforts! :y_the_best:

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

good job samsintentions. i admire your dedication and compassion for all the kitties out there that you come across. it all comes back around...if ya know what i mean...

12. Samsintentions

Yeah, Luckily I've only got one of the kitties at my house. He's a special needs. He was bottle raised and kinda smaller than all the other kitties. He's an orange tiger striped, his name is M. He's got a perfect M on his forhead!!! He's a little devil! Of course its driving all the dogs wild! They think he's a snack, and he just taunts them!!! He gets up in the window sill and stares out at them, of course Smokey and Char just yipp and lick their chopps....the puppies all stare back and bark! Ohhhhh....

He's defiantly a little monster! Granvel nicknamed him Mischievious. HE got into the flour bin!!! Oh the mess..... Then looked up at me like, HI MOM!!! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!
    He learned how to hiss last night. So he was running around, looking at shoes, or whatever was on the floor, and arched that back, fluffed his tail and body and was hissin! Granvel dropped his plate of red beans and rice dinner last night laughing sooo hard!!!
    Oh he's definatly a little devil!

Don't worry guys. I've taken a thousand photos! waiting for them to get back from developing!

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: for orange marmalades!!! send pictures...lots...it has been awhile since anyone sent pictures. he sounds like a doll. my kitty otis that passed away 2 months ago was an orange marmalade. i LOVED him dearly. so i have a soft spot in my heart for orange kitties. but...i LOVE that maxie cat. oh my goodness, cant tell you how much. here is a picture of my "bubby"[​IMG]