1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fox is giving birth, right now! Updated :(

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

FINALLY: The piiiiiictures! :eek:

Mother and children:
    [​IMG]

This is the one with the shorter tail. Look close and you will see that the tail ends just before the picture does:
    [​IMG]

Here he is again (or she...):
    [​IMG]

Mom is outside for a pee:
    [​IMG]

So cute!
    [​IMG]

Nursing:
    [​IMG]

A little blurry, but there's no problem understanding how cute they are. Right? :D

My mother always said she wanted to keep one, but now she's thinking about keeping them all!
    But IF she's giving some away, she's keeping the one to the right in the 4th picture.
    He has adorable markings: Grey stripes on his legs and white "glasses" around the eyes. Looks almost like the one on the 5th pic.

I'm in love! :love_y_t_much: Wish I had room for one more.

2. vene

vene New Member

:qm1: :m5: :0020: :0018: :idea: :qm3: :m10: :m2: Thank you Bente. I'm in kitty heaven! :mrgreen: They are so cute and Fox is beautiful! :eek:

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

oooohhh, can I have one?

4. vene

vene New Member

Will Moe let you? :-# :0011:

5. Ginger

Ginger New Member

They are beautiful! Congrats :D

6. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Probably not. :(

Although I've never seen her with kittens, so she might be good if she's not feeling threatened.

7. vene

vene New Member

Bente, give Halaroo a kitty!

8. Bente

Bente New Member

One is on the way right now!

And Halaroo: Don't worry about the postage expenses, he weigh so little that it cost practically nothing!
    He should arrive in a couple of days, take good care of him :mrgreen:

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

:eek: I will be waiting!

10. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

Fox is a pretty little mommy!!! :eek: i bet shes proud of her cute lil babies... they r so tiny and so precious!! i cant wait to see pix when they get a little older with their eyes open running around...

im glad to hear the one w/ the tail and the hurt leg is doing better.. when we found teddy bear she had one of her back toes hanging by a thread :cry: ... i was so worried about her. i didnt think she was gonna make it at all.. iput a tiny band aid around her foot (the kind u use when u get cut shaving the really tiny ones it took up her whole food) to try and hold her toe on... and luckily it healed great she had her toe nail missing on that foot but thats it and a scar around her back paw but she made it.. i had a hard time chosing between her and garfeild when my mom tried to say we were keeping only one but.... i lied and told her i never found homes 4 any of them and when ppl did ask about the kittens i told them no we were gonna keep them.. :oops: but dont feel bad about what happened to the baby by u guys trying to help mom out delivering it.. my sis in law had the same problems w/ her puppies. the first litter the pup came feet first and my sis in law was to scared to try and help and the puppy was dead by the time she got the mom and pup to the vet for them to pull the puppy out.. now the second litter same problem but it was the 2nd puppy comming out feet first and my sis in law helped pull a lil during the next contaction and the pup came out.. but it dislocated one of its lil toes but ended up healing in no time.... :wink:

11. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS*

my GOSH they are too adorable!! So very very tiny eh? :shock: totally amazing.. a buncha lil miracles...

12. nern

nern New Member

They are so tiny and precious! I just love little kittens. :D

13. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

They are adorable!!!! Thanks for posting the pics! I just got a kitten, and now I want more!

(Shhh, don't tell my husband - I told him NO MORE!) hehe

14. Bente

Bente New Member

I know what you mean lucidity... I've only had Kyrre for two months, and I already long for another kitten :)
    Not that Kyrre isn't enough for me, hes almost too much! LOL :kiss_heart:

15. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

Ohhhh...The cuteness meter is off the charts. They are so precious! Mama cat looks so content in that first picture.

16. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

those pictures are so great. pictures 1 and 5 are my very favorites!!! :eek:

she looks like a good momma cat :y_the_best: :wink: :D

17. Bente

Bente New Member

One of the kittens died today :cry: :cry: :cry:

It was the one my mom was thinking about keeping... He didn't eat nearly as much as the others, and slept almost all the time.
    My mom tried to show him how to eat, but he would only hang on for a couple of minutes.
    The other three "fights" over the teats (?) in the back (b/c they have more milk in them than the ones in the front), he did too but had to give up :cry:

Poor little kitten.

18. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Awww i am so sorry about the kitten you lost its awful when it happens.

Hows mum taking it is she looking for her baby you may find she goes looking or if she is content with the others then she will be fine.

Very beautiful cat and her babies are so small and cute.
    Would be great if puppies and kittens stayed that small forever.

Mike

19. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

I'm an SO Sorry! :cry:

That's so awful to have happened. I almost cried when I read your last reply. I can't imagine having ever lost any of my babies. I'm so sorry.. :cry: :cry:

20. Bente

Bente New Member

Thanks for your compassion.

It's my mom's cat&kittens, so she is probably taking it harder then me, but I am sad as well... I was so looking forward to seing them all grow up. Especially that one, with the beautifull markings :cry:

I'm going to visit them again tomorrow, so I'll give you an update on how mummy-cat is doing.

(Oops.. Just checked my dictionary, found out that mummy means a MUMMY! Is it ok to write mommy? Anyway, I ment the mom cat. English was never my best subject in school :wink: )