1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh Pics of my Pacus

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Pacuguy, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

Here are my Pacus One is 16inch and the other is 15inch!

[​IMG]
    here they are clowning around

[​IMG]
    the oscar is 7 inch!

[​IMG]
    the big male loves the camera

[​IMG]
    Extreme Close UP!

[​IMG]
    another close up!

Thats it for now, thanx for looking!
    anyone else got a "Tank Buster" at home?

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

wow, now thats nice! what size tank are they in???

3. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Nice pics that must be a huge tank. Well for tankbusters, I have a northern ( :oops: ) well when he is bigger he will be. And 4 red bellies once full grown when they get skittish.

4. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

they are in a 130gal with a couple of oscars, i know im gonna soon need a bigger tank, ive already got an eye on a 250gal near were i live.

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Do they harass the oscar. I would have thought that they would have because they are about two the size of the oscar.

6. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

they dont harass any fish they pretty much just screw around with each other. they are big clowns.
    the bigger of the two grabbed my finger one time when i was cleaning the tank, he swallowed my index finger to the second knuckle, he let go without hurting me, his teeth are big he could have really hurt me if he wanted too.

7. Nameless

Nameless New Member